Wood fire problem in taverns and Jarl's house

dudu56000

It looks like a missing texture or textures to me. You can try the in game console if you are on PC, I do not know about other versions.

Walk up closer to the fire pit, and press the key to enable the console. On US English keyboards, it is the key to the left of the '1' key. Once the console is activated, simply left-click on the texture and see what ID number appears. Record it (write it down or take a screen shot, or Print Screen and paste it into Paint), and use the first two digits to locate the offending file in your load order.

Then, you can try to either reinstall the offending file/mod, or make a fresh download and reinstall it. If the first digits are 00, 01, 02, 03, or 04, (Skyrim game master files) you might have to verify your Skyrim files through Steam. (Only if you are already using the latest 1.6+ version, NOT if you are still using the older 1.5.97 version, as this will force a complete update of Skyrim to the 1.6+ version.)

The 00 at the beginning of the formID means that this started as part of the base Skyrim files. I do not know how to use SSEEdit to show conflicts and/or overwrites in textures.

You can assemble and list your load order here, where I or someone else may spot the troublemaker. The site modwat.ch is frequently used by people here, or you could paste it in your reply, using spoiler tags.

If you use a mod manager, you might be able to spot which mod(s) are affecting this particular object.

If you currently use SKSE, you could add the mod More Informative Console (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250), which requires Address Library for SKSE plugins (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444). The benefit of this mod, is it will also tell you the last mod that affects a particular object when you click on it with the in-game console active (just like you did before). If you are not already using SKSE, I do not think that you should install it UNTIL you have your problems solved, as SKSE might bring some quirks (oddities) along with it.