Game of Thrones mods for Oblivion!

Brisath

I've been searching for Game of Thrones mods for Oblivion since GoT is a kind of huge and great universe which I can imagine in Oblivion as mods but only found Jon Snow and Theon Greyjoy Companion mods which I am grateful! :)

But I would like to bear some Starks or Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen related mods or some kind of Armor mods, to be specific it would be good to have Nights Watch armors and weapons or Gold Cloaks armors, Kingsguard armors, Footsoldier armors, Northener armors, maybe Wildlings in the wilderness or revamp the zombies into blue eyed White Walkers or just put some White walkers in.

Thanks for reading it and even more thanks if I inspired somebody to make awesome and famous mods! ;)

Brisath!

I've been searching for Game of Thrones mods for Oblivion since GoT is a kind of huge and great universe which I can imagine in Oblivion as mods but only found Jon Snow and Theon Greyjoy Companion mods which I am grateful! :smile:

But I would like to bear some Starks or Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen related mods or some kind of Armor mods, to be specific it would be good to have Nights Watch armors and weapons or Gold Cloaks armors, Kingsguard armors, Footsoldier armors, Northener armors, maybe Wildlings in the wilderness or revamp the zombies into blue eyed White Walkers or just put some White walkers in.

Thanks for reading it and even more thanks if I inspired somebody to make awesome and famous mods! :wink:

Brisath!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

• 1 year later...

Can I please get a Jon Snow Companion link.. I Can't find one :sad:

There's one right here: A Jon Snow companion by zlobnez It's several years old, I don't know anything about it personally, but it was easy enough to find. Maybe you can use it. :smile: