New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope, none of them work whatsoever

but, do you have the file?

and you can't open it right?

so how about you try right clicking it, and open with, look for 3ds max autodesk version 9

that should work because really idk what's the problem...

tell me more so I can help you.

there is new pictures on the first page

just to let u kno

i can open the file, it gives me the missing materials list, and then says that the file cannot be found, its saved on my desktop and opens with 3ds max, so i dont know what th eproblem is

ye but try importing it

click file, import, and use the files I gave you, maybe one works. one at least should work.

i can open the file, it gives me the missing materials list, and then says that the file cannot be found, its saved on my desktop and opens with 3ds max, so i dont know what th eproblem is

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4076/image1eno.jpg

here some concept art totaly made in photoshop, if you want to work on it, you are more than welcome, I will let you use your imagination, just try to make it complicated in the front (like the pictures on the first page) but at the same time, it does not look like a pig, but like a big robot with a big bag

Bump. You guys are freak'n awesome. Most great mods start in dark corners of our minds before they can reach the light of day. It is where monsters are born o_O. Except you guys are making the monsters. I'm totally all for this, while this seems to simply be a modder's resource, I hope that it becomes a solid mod in the future. It's still in concept and and the concept is rank 10 material. Keep up the good work. BTW, those supermutant armors look awesome. It makes people who have been praying for Frank Horrigan's return have a dream come true. We all know he died but the concept of having muties in power armor still remain. =) Good luck all.

Bump. You guys are freak'n awesome. Most great mods start in dark corners of our minds before they can reach the light of day. It is where monsters are born o_O. Except you guys are making the monsters. I'm totally all for this, while this seems to simply be a modder's resource, I hope that it becomes a solid mod in the future. It's still in concept and and the concept is rank 10 material. Keep up the good work. BTW, those supermutant armors look awesome. It makes people who have been praying for Frank Horrigan's return have a dream come true. We all know he died but the concept of having muties in power armor still remain. =) Good luck all.

lol, ok, give me kudos, its like giving a baby that has to do homework candy,

yes thanks for the armor comment, however Im not going to use the armor posted on the first page, too much drama, I will start all over

and make it look more like the one in the concept, like a big turtle, and then I will make the armor

for franklin http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/2/22/FO02_NPC_Frank.png

but that will be right after we get a default armor for all mutants

Archived