New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

Bump. You guys are freak'n awesome. Most great mods start in dark corners of our minds before they can reach the light of day. It is where monsters are born o_O. Except you guys are making the monsters. I'm totally all for this, while this seems to simply be a modder's resource, I hope that it becomes a solid mod in the future. It's still in concept and and the concept is rank 10 material. Keep up the good work. BTW, those supermutant armors look awesome. It makes people who have been praying for Frank Horrigan's return have a dream come true. We all know he died but the concept of having muties in power armor still remain. =) Good luck all.

lol, ok, give me kudos, its like giving a baby that has to do homework candy,

yes thanks for the armor comment, however Im not going to use the armor posted on the first page, too much drama, I will start all over

and make it look more like the one in the concept, like a big turtle, and then I will make the armor

for franklin http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/2/22/FO02_NPC_Frank.png

but that will be right after we get a default armor for all mutants

franklin! Awesome!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ditto, spring break is almost over :'(

I know buddy I won't be able to work on the armor until I come back to summer vacations, therefore we continue after, I have to take care of things now

so people don't get disappointed, is only going to be about a month

and then Ill be fully back.

i'll be working pretty much consistently until its done, but you know how things go

u got urself more kudos ;)

ok work on it at your own pase, if you need references so you know how they should look like, just ask me, you did an excellent job there with the masks.

I will be full time in about 1 month.

in the mean while I can only work editing or creating textures, or harvesting sounds.

but meshes take away all my time, plus we need to find a way to make the meshes we make

openable by both of us.

thanks nekronom

hey, I fully support you guys, but im curious why y'all obsess about kudos. On the front page it basically implies that without kudos you guys wont continue to make your mods?

Dont you guys want to make your mods just because you-yourselves think it would be cool or fun? I dont see why you guys need to have e-pats-on-the-back to keep motivated.

You should be doing it for yourselves!

Just feel the whole 'give me kudos' buttons on the front page seems tacky and slightly egomaniacal. Nobody really cares about those kudos... they are nice but it doesnt really mean much, does it?

Archived