New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

hey, I fully support you guys, but im curious why y'all obsess about kudos. On the front page it basically implies that without kudos you guys wont continue to make your mods?

Dont you guys want to make your mods just because you-yourselves think it would be cool or fun? I dont see why you guys need to have e-pats-on-the-back to keep motivated.

You should be doing it for yourselves!

Just feel the whole 'give me kudos' buttons on the front page seems tacky and slightly egomaniacal. Nobody really cares about those kudos... they are nice but it doesnt really mean much, does it?

even though it looks like a useless piece of code, it might not mean as much to you, not to me neither, but what it represents is the appreciations people give us. like medals in a war, they are not really anything useful for, but after all they represent something....

but let not get out of topic here please (nicely asked, really I don't want to turn this topic into a kudos discussion)

second, it is proper for me to put nekronom's give kudos link, because that is a little way I get to give him kudos fast, as my little token of appreciation.

I hope you understand

however I don't push you to think like me, because everyone thinks different ;)

blessings

ps. for example you have 48 kudos, with that I know exactly what you have done for the community, in that way I will be more interested in your mods, and as you see, I will probably enjoy something that I was missing, or probably you released some kind of tutorial, 48 kudos means a little something that makes you popular, even thought popularity here doesn't matter, people will enjoy something that they might have been missing.

don't you agree? :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kenny, im gonna honestly say, i think we should implement the new SM as Enclave test subjects, kind of like an offbranch of the Horrigan testing, cause not all SM's would be able to acquire such equipment.

ok, but my idea is to not supply some mutants with any armor just like you said, but instead of the default, using ones without any armor.

but Im open to anything you have to say, you are my coworker.

;)

cool, cause as you rpobably know, the SMs intelligence is quite low, rendering there building skills quite lacking as well, all that remains of the trash that ahs piled up would generally become some form of armor for them, however, if the enclave got hold of the "smarter" sms, they could put them in an enrichment program similar the Horrigan program and arm them as enclave soldiers.

cool, cause as you rpobably know, the SMs intelligence is quite low, rendering there building skills quite lacking as well, all that remains of the trash that ahs piled up would generally become some form of armor for them, however, if the enclave got hold of the "smarter" sms, they could put them in an enrichment program similar the Horrigan program and arm them as enclave soldiers.

well idont kno if i got the story wrong but I thought that the sm were developed in vault 87 by the enclave, please correct me

Archived