New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Kenny! Sorry I was out! It was just I was enjoying too much Easter! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: And that Mutant New Skin looks KICK Ass! Nice!

thank you ;)

yes I was pretty much busy for eastern, no I will be busy

for 3 weeks, until I come back to summer vacations

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa92/nekronom/goliath1.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa92/nekronom/goliath1-1.jpg

perfect job, try to make some kind of skirt for this one. (this one is good)

for the other one try to make it look like the concept art

try to cover all skin

unless you want to add some variation, and add different types of armors for mutants.

we now have 2 basically in mind,

I think 1 more will do the job, I will work on it.

just to let you know your work so far looks badass

oh BTW I will put the pictures on the first page

we might want to put a gun like this one in the new mutants

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5587

Don't see why this would be restricted to Enclave?? Yes sm in general are not the top of the IQ ladder but at the top of the sm field someone is being a problem to folks, else why the groups at the capital looking for something and other hunt groups. So something in the background not seen would really add another lead group to the game. The basic model you originally came up with could indicate the next step in sm'dom more brains less greenie ... just a different view of wastedom here.

Don't see why this would be restricted to Enclave?? Yes sm in general are not the top of the IQ ladder but at the top of the sm field someone is being a problem to folks, else why the groups at the capital looking for something and other hunt groups. So something in the background not seen would really add another lead group to the game. The basic model you originally came up with could indicate the next step in sm'dom more brains less greenie ... just a different view of wastedom here.

(you can just skip to the summary if you don't feel like reading) well I quite don't understand what you are telling me here, but what my idea is that mutants look like sherk, why would somebody make mutants look like that, this mod's objective is to make them more hardcore. they are hella stupid, you can fool them however you want, make them come right into your landmine field you specially prepared for them.... the thing is that they are just mutants (think of "the hills have eyes" movie, they were smart, but only to kill, they were psychos.

This mod is not trying to make mutants from the enclave, but create a new parallel story where mutants were basically created for enclave use, therefore they could have rebelled, or they could have not, that doesn't matter, but the point is that they are not capable of developing armors like the ones we are showing off in this forum (we are lol).

so just for the knowledge, I don't want to go against what people want, therefore I'm releasing 2 versions of this mod.

1 where the armors are replacers of the current one (they look stupid anyways, and street-like made armors)

and 1 where they are a total new set of mutants, and will be allies with the enclave, of course, as this is a mod that is going to be for the community, I'm open to discussions, however I won't take any silly ideas just for the general knowledge.

I like realism, and most of the people do.

therefore they need a connection to acquiring this type of armor, which with their big hands wouldn't be able to develop.

we use the most related faction which is the enclave, they are against everyone but themselves, and they are the ones getting involved in all this drama.

so in summary

yes I don't care how the story goes in original game, but mutants couldn't pop out of nowhere, and they will definitively not look super huge, super powerful, and super dumb after a nuclear war. In reality mutations that occur caused by extreme radiation are not beneficial, therefore this subjects (refer to the pictures) are humans that were mutated over and over to create a race which is more powerful than any other faction, of course for military use, and who has those type of desires? the Enclave.

-talons will not be related to them, why? because they get on my nerves, and if you ask me, I will banish them from the map. (I'm planing on releasing a mod that takes away talon in the near future for people that gets annoyed by them lol)

-brotherhood of steel? I don't think so, even though they claim to be the goodie goodie, they are not, they are very arrogant.

-ghouls? I don't think so, they don't have the power to develop anything, they are just trying to survive.

-SM? well, where did they come from, it is certainly impossible for them to be as previously described just by accident, therefore they are human made.

and if humans did such a good job on making them, why not provide them with a good armor (Instead of just sticks with nails, fire hydrants, and armors that are made from trash?

do you get my point?

if you think they could have just ended up being powerful and all that by accident, they would definitively not look like they look, they will look like regular people with deformities so if you want or anybody wants, we can release "accident Mutants" in the near future, if requested by anyone.

for example here is a baby affected by radiation !warning, explicit image, don't click on it if you think you might be affected by the image! (for educational purposes only)

http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/jpeg3/PERI091.jpg

A good example of how mutants should really look, iff (if and only if) by accident is the mutants overhauled mod.

get the point .. as I worked with worse then you are showing in my 30+ years in the military/service, but I was not commenting on your work but the comment prior that seemed to imply restricting the advances to enclave. I have worked with many IS (idiot savants in the old prior to PC world) and it is amazing what nature produces. So I somewhat disagree with your point, nature is not limited by the narrow view of us and breaks the mold every time you say can't happen ... if it hadn't done this we wouldn't be here typing on keyboards today. So you miss my point, one spur could have occurred and changed everything .. minor issue in the game world but reality in evolution. So let us just forget the issue, cause my only real point was to ask that whatever you are creating not be restricted to the enclave

Great day to you and drink the wine (i do, by the bottle every day)

Archived