New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

get the point .. as I worked with worse then you are showing in my 30+ years in the military/service, but I was not commenting on your work but the comment prior that seemed to imply restricting the advances to enclave. I have worked with many IS (idiot savants in the old prior to PC world) and it is amazing what nature produces. So I somewhat disagree with your point, nature is not limited by the narrow view of us and breaks the mold every time you say can't happen ... if it hadn't done this we wouldn't be here typing on keyboards today. So you miss my point, one spur could have occurred and changed everything .. minor issue in the game world but reality in evolution. So let us just forget the issue, cause my only real point was to ask that whatever you are creating not be restricted to the enclave

Great day to you and drink the wine (i do, by the bottle every day)

well really is not big deal, I won't be restricting it to the enclave, however they are the imaginary developers of those armors, because according to our point of view, they are still under the jurisdiction of the enclave.

However I do understand your point of view, and I agree, things and creatures evolve over time (not physically but cognitively at least humans do)

but we are pretending super mutants are pure brute force and no brains lol.

the thing is that the story doesn't really matter because this is just an armor modification of the enclave, you can put the story you want to it.

the only thing that is being restricted here to the enclave are armored subjects (manipulated by enclave)

however you are free to create the story as you pleas.

if you don't like the armors saying enclave at all

I can easily change the textures but the original work will be released as such.

so homie (and don't feel offended by the therm) don't worry, we don't have to disagree on anything, simply, when I release the armors I will create an alternative version of the armors just for you which will not say enclave at all.

so you put the story.

oh and if I sound mean, don't trip dawg (lol this is how I really talk on real life) I'm not mean at all, whatever you people want, I can make arrangements, because is true this mod is going to be for our like, but the community, which is receiving the file will want something at their like too.

and since we want only 10 ratings, we will be releasing extra files

example.

Mutants Armored - Original File

Alternative version - Requested by such

Extra armor - Requested by such

and such

and such.

so feel happy because at least my team is here to please our people.

oh, and you were really assertive about the wine lmao, I drink la bella sera almost every night

not from the bottle, but from pitchers.

(perhaps you saw my profile?)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appreciate the work you are doing here as looks much better then in game originally, and more options the merrier I am (just like wine, been drinking it since about 2 years old, fav is German reisling myself or nice Burgundy). Is the Bella Sera the one out of the Veneto? Nice wines, like their Pinot myself.

Mean .. heck no, nothing like some of the drill instructors from back in the 60/70s, all polite discussion from 2" in front of you.

Appreciate the work you are doing here as looks much better then in game originally, and more options the merrier I am (just like wine, been drinking it since about 2 years old, fav is German reisling myself or nice Burgundy). Is the Bella Sera the one out of the Veneto? Nice wines, like their Pinot myself.

Mean .. heck no, nothing like some of the drill instructors from back in the 60/70s, all polite discussion from 2" in front of you.

Lol yea actually yes, and there is 2 kinds that I know

here is the web page http://www.bellaserawine.com/

btw thanks for the feedback ;)

I download your first textures Kenny,but I don't know to how to start with new texture.I copy file to data,but in the game nothing has change....

am I miss something? :(

ok I forgot to include instructions o archive invalidation,

I will tell you once I come back

try this for now

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/articles/...-Mods-for-Newbs

follow the instructions, I promise I will help you once I come back

Works now,thanks man. :woot:

http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=wir0CTvQDjI&...E3&index=31

that is a better reference.

so basecally set set bInvalidateOlderFiles to 1

if you don't know how to, really I can't remember the folder, I think it was

in the (user name)/documents/My games/fallout/fallout.ini

open fallout.ini with notepad

replace

bInvalidateOlderFiles=0

to

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

save and exit.

then download FOMM

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=640

thenk run that, and make sure everytime you install new meshes or textures (or any other mod)

to click on invalidate folder

2 times

1 to validate,

and 1 to invalidate

in this way you will have the new material show up, and you won't need to archiveinvalidated I think it was called.

tell me if you resolve your problem.

thanks

kenny

(i know you solved it, but at leas now I have a reference so people that don't know see this post)

Wassaaap! Well Installing mods for me its pretty simple. Well thats because I started with Morrowind Back Then. But it is really simple just putt the files that have the same name in the other file WITHOUT overwritting anything. :thumbsup:

Archived