New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So me and KennyImpala talked earlier today about a possible Cannibal retex. I was thinking maybe for Raiders or just making a new faction (which I would like to do but I would need some pointers being an amateur modder). I always felt that the Cannibals of Arefu weren't gruesome enough, as well as the Raiders (I'd assume atleast a few would be cannibals). So here are some pictures that illustrate a feel for what I think they should look like if anyone would like to help.

CAUTION: Pictres are gruesome and full of fake blood. (lol)

Their is two main parts of the body I wanted to add a new Cannibal Texture. The Face, I planned on have eyes with red or incredibly light blue irises, maybe even a white iris so the eye is all white so it would just be the pupil. The face would have blood all over it as well as the hands. The Body, was my next goal making it seems skinny, or even starving, maybe having a few cuts or even a bite mark (you never know what might happen during cannibal "love niblling". (LMFAO)

So on a scale of 1-10 who thinks this is a good idea?

I like it, 10, I will work on it asap, I will dedicate a few hours to you guys so you can have new contents.

I need a person that is good with geck... me Im not getting involved with that **** crap so, anyone please come to me, and please bring me anyone or maybe you learn some geck so we can work together

kennyimpala. Hell you are going Real Quick! Nice! Please keep me posted on all you projects! :thanks: :thumbsup:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5092

check that one if you havent and tell me what you think, dont use it if is not your style

2condly I will make the ghould less ridiculous, com on now, they look like clowns they dont look scary at all, specially the glowing one, I will make them freakky!!!, I will work on those today ;)

Thanks a lot, I may try working on making a new faction next Tuesday or next weekend. Sorry if my progress is slow, but I don't have a bunch of time to do modding. *cry*

hey take your time, I will be slow too, but i will get everything done so u can exxperiment, and who knows, maybe we can accomplish al this ;)

I do I actually like it also adds more Retro Clothes to the game! :thumbsup: , it fits the game Time and Kenny I think this mod might be included in Sin City Project.

thanks please rate them and put me a ten :D 10....

and tell the guy from sin city (I live in vegas too) project to personally talk to me

Yeah kenny I saw the Post that you told Speedy that you live in Vegas.

kennyimpala you live in Vegas. That's awesome! I will definitely have a lot of questions for you when I get to making the city districts themselves.

Better, You PM Speedy and tell him about you Mobster Outfits he will include your mod. :thumbsup:

Nice progress .. I really like the armored mutant, now that i'd even fight with a sword vice a gun for the fun of it. No problem with replacing with me, if I want them separate I can just change it in Geck to be add ons. Your mod/creatures so you the decider.

Nice progress .. I really like the armored mutant, now that i'd even fight with a sword vice a gun for the fun of it. No problem with replacing with me, if I want them separate I can just change it in Geck to be add ons. Your mod/creatures so you the decider.

I love you guys lmao.....

I need a geck expert.... som maybe you can help me, I will work on the armors later on.

Im planning on making the current mutants less street like meaning that they dont look so unprepared, after all the enclave created them (I think im not sure) but I do want to add a special want that will be super powerful

Archived