New Mutant meshes - Want to contribute?

kennyimpala

Have you modelled that off Eddy form Iron Maiden?.. looks very close... Good job though.

actually no, but they look alike,

I did them that way because I wanted to make them look as if the bones where showing, poping out of the skin.

thank you for the feedback

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well liking the results. Keep it up.

Have you modelled that off Eddy form Iron Maiden?.. looks very close... Good job though.

actually no, but they look alike,

I did them that way because I wanted to make them look as if the bones where showing, poping out of the skin.

What do you need done in the GECk .. lots of better folks on this forum then me, if ask I'm sure you'd get many folks to help. One thing I'd recommend is look at MMM mod (go to the beth forum also). I'd really like to see your creatures incorporated into that mod, would be great.

So me and KennyImpala talked earlier today about a possible Cannibal retex. I was thinking maybe for Raiders or just making a new faction (which I would like to do but I would need some pointers being an amateur modder). I always felt that the Cannibals of Arefu weren't gruesome enough, as well as the Raiders (I'd assume atleast a few would be cannibals). So here are some pictures that illustrate a feel for what I think they should look like if anyone would like to help.

CAUTION: Pictres are gruesome and full of fake blood. (lol)

Their is two main parts of the body I wanted to add a new Cannibal Texture. The Face, I planned on have eyes with red or incredibly light blue irises, maybe even a white iris so the eye is all white so it would just be the pupil. The face would have blood all over it as well as the hands. The Body, was my next goal making it seems skinny, or even starving, maybe having a few cuts or even a bite mark (you never know what might happen during cannibal "love niblling". (LMFAO)

So on a scale of 1-10 who thinks this is a good idea?

Hehe the eyes i already have in my EYE mod for those they are yellow now but easily made red for ya if you want :D

bump

and give me kudos for bumping (lol im like a jew but with kudos)

Hehe let me know if the idea pans out if not i will dig a bit deeper but until then here is a little silly pic for ya i was using to test the theory out hehe

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/GECK2009-04-0321-20-51-20.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/Fallout32009-04-0321-44-00-59.jpg

Archived