Ideas for new mods

jercoide

My first idea of ​​mods is immersion... moving ship... in all the docks of skyrim I propose to create navigation routes of ships that sail randomly from the sea to all the docks... it can be 3 or 4 ships coming and going .. obviously at the immersive speed of a wooden ship driven by the wind... speaking of the lod it would be like the npc... seeing them sail from the coasts would be the most glorious and immersive thing of all time, right? In case of any doubt, contact me.

Another immersion mod would be that the following armor... orc, daedric, dwarf and altmer are not available in the forge... not for everyone... in the case of dwarf armor it is the most difficult to obtain for obvious reasons... . and it should be one of the most sophisticated in all of skyrim .. according to the stories the dwarves were super intelligent beings and too advanced for the Time .. they built advanced machinery based on steam and automata .. I hope you know what I'm talking about. .. those such armors should have several additional advantages such as unique enchantments... they would only be found in dwarven masmorras distributed by skyrim... the daedric ones could only be found in places where those beings are found... example... the daedric object collector's mission in Dawnstar when you get all the fragments of the dagger you melt them in a crypt on top of a mountain etc... the orc one I propose that only the orc races can manufacture them... in the case d and the altmer armors would only be made by themselves... that would be all...

Another incredibly challenging proposition for any immersive and personally inspired Lineage 2 game modder would be for each race to have its own town...city...mostly these races...Orc, Argonian, Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, Khajiit and Red Guard. ... the Altmer something inspired by the Lord of the Rings would be one of the alternatives... I would leave it to the modder's imagination :D

It would be this way... you can only travel through an npc in the docks as in the case of the dragonborn dlc... it would transfer you to a new island... obviously it's not free, the player would have to pay passage, according to to which city you want to go is the value of the ticket, in addition to that each city would have to have rules for which when arriving at the place a guard or manager... (as in the case of the dragonborn dlc) stops the player to ask him questions such as .. what is the reason for this visit?... the most neutral to the most aggressive... your people are not welcome here, tell me an obvious reason why you have come or leave before I call the guards... :D..

It would be a dlc size mod so I propose that each race has its own city of origin, island, continent with limits like in skyrim... depending on the city there are plenty of npc of that specific race and very few of other races... they could make your own armor... the vanilla ones only with variants... the orcs, altmer and dunmer would be the most hostile races if you are not of the same race instead the bosmer and the red guard would be more neutral... the argonian and the Khajiit, being beasts, their cities would obviously be based on their way of life, both as a feline and as an aggressive and passive reptile depending on which npc you come across... it would be quite level... if they want to add more based on what that I propose are free to comment... I will continue with more ideas in the future... greetings