Total mess

dochlldy

Why is it,with only 50 mods,I can not get this game to run right?CTD's when trying to start.I have to load an earlier save and cross my fingers that it starts,then load the latest save,and hope it works.Once I get it running,I may get to play for an hour,or it may freeze up or crash at the first turn.

This is my current load order.

Why is it,with only 50 mods,I can not get this game to run right?CTD's when trying to start.I have to load an earlier save and cross my fingers that it starts,then load the latest save,and hope it works.Once I get it running,I may get to play for an hour,or it may freeze up or crash at the first turn.

This bug sometimes happens to me too. Just continue playing, and all should be fine. Only if it occurs often and frequently (such as same crash over and over at the same time) should one worry.

This bug sometimes happens to me too. Just continue playing, and all should be fine. Only if it occurs often and frequently (such as same crash over and over at the same time) should one worry.

There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes.It might be going in someplace,or coming out.It could be in a battle,or just walking along.Whatever is causing it,apparently it wasn't sassy teen dolls.While after I uninstalled it,I was able to play a while longer,once it did crash,I haven't been able to get back in the game yet.Even trying to go to an oder save doesn't seem to work now.This has been going on for way to long.Guess it's proof you need to be smarter than the equipment you are trying to use.

There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes.It might be going in someplace,or coming out.It could be in a battle,or just walking along.Whatever is causing it,apparently it wasn't sassy teen dolls.While after I uninstalled it,I was able to play a while longer,once it did crash,I haven't been able to get back in the game yet.Even trying to go to an oder save doesn't seem to work now.This has been going on for way to long.Guess it's proof you need to be smarter than the equipment you are trying to use.

Install Net Script Framework if you play on Skyrim SE and generate a crash log, and it might tell you what mod is responsible:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

If you play on AE, use Crash Logger:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59596

Install Net Script Framework if you play on Skyrim SE and generate a crash log, and it might tell you what mod is responsible:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

If you play on AE, use Crash Logger:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59596

This is LE version.I have SE running at least so-so.