In need of HELP- Mods not showing in-game

I recently got Skyrim AE, and played the game with Nexus mods with no problem what so ever.

Yesterday as I completed a new profile ( in Mod Organizer 2), all that shows in my game is the Creation Club stuff but none of my mods.

When i look at my MO2 profile it doesn't tell me that there is any problem. It all look perfectly normal- which is why this has been so aggravating and frustrating! If the damn thing had a huge red exclamation mark warning me of something i get it, i have a problem. But this came out of the blue! I had just played the save and everything worked. Now when I ask Mod Organizer to run SKSE and open the game all i get is the vanilla experience.

I really don't get it.. I'm at a lost..

SKSE appears in game and is the right version, but all the mods appear in MO2 but not in game.

If any generous soul would help me and you need more details about the situation let me know.

Sounds like its not pointing to your mod folder for some reason. Strange if your main profile does though. Click on the Open folders menu while in the new profile and on Open mods folder and see if it opens your Mod folder. if not then you will need to reset the directory.

https://ibb.co/42ZmGjk

I apologize if I didn't come across as clear as i should.

NONE of my profiles work, NONE of the mods gets recognized by the game.

I had a look in the path of SKSE to work through MO" and it was wrong, it directed to MO2 exe instead of SKSE- how this happened I don't know. I put the correct path (changed the binary) and made MO2 run SKSE to open the game, it worked! i was ecstatic! I then went back to my profile and enable the rest of my mods. When I asked MO2 to do the same thing, it didn't work again.

Thank you for replying, and the mods are in the mods folder.

I've been busy instaling MO2 and SKSE. Yet my despair continues. I still don't have any idea how this happened.

That said, i think i might have good news. it seems that one of my mods makes it so that MO+SKSE don't lauch at all. The moment I add the mod to my load order it won't lauch and the moment i take it off it seems normal. Also that made all my other mods come back. i was getting seriously worried with the prospect of having to look at vanilla UI and not by beloved SkyUI.

I'm going to leave a warning comment on the mod just in case people have the same problem as me.

And thank you for the suggestions and the help. I have to admit that this broke me o_O

The mod might now have been converted to work with SKSE correctly. Alot of mods wont with AE also do the scripting changes.