The Pitt almost nailed it

Harabec Weathers

Ok been looking for this for a while now but havent found exactly it yet.

Tribal Combat Armor :)

When Im playing i rarely use power armor, i just like leather armor and stuff like that more. Little more challenging, more enjoyable experience.

Raider armors where always a little too ragtag for me. They just didnt do it for me.

That is until the Pitt was released.

Now Im either striding through the wastes in my Metal Master, Leather Rebel, or Bombshel Armors :) fun times haha

Anyways, I digress. Now who ever has the Pitt has undoubedly gotten a hold of the Tribal Power Armor. I think it looks badass. Very raider-ish, it just screams "Im a survivor".

Now with these new and remixed armors, the Pitt just damn near nailed what I was looking, but just not quiet.

Ive been doing some sketching from screens I took and to sum it up, I wanna see the Metal Master armor, just with some more protection around the mid section, and that small skull with straps on it at the groin of the tribal power armor, that skull right in the center of the chest :). Plus the good news is after looking over everything, it can all be created from excisting meshes (YAY!)

Id undertake this modest project but I dont have skills required to do so.

Any takers?

Im gonna to put some screens of the sketches I drew for all us visual learners out there.

Archived