Plague doctor outfit request

Leadpipe

As pinball said, it should be placed somewhere relevant like the Museum of History and you could give said history lesson to them through a visitors info terminal.

Or one of the residents could sell it to you or something.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As pinball said, it should be placed somewhere relevant like the Museum of History and you could give said history lesson to them through a visitors info terminal.

Or one of the residents could sell it to you or something.

Yeah, something like that at minimum. Even better if you encountered it worn by a non-ghoul NPC who is attending to ghoul NPC's, with the idea being he learned about it's use with the plague and thought it would protect him from ghoulification. Even better still if a scenario like this was included in a quest mod :hint:

This is fantastic! For the record, don't put too much weight on what I have to say on this. To be honest, it was a casual idea I had and didn't feel like learning the tools (at this point) to go and develop it myself. Whatever you do is under your discretion.

With that said, every time I revisit this thread I get excited all over again about the idea. I can't wait to see how this ends up!

Well, I'm interested in taking a crack at quest mods once I'm freed up from other projects, and if this outfit comes to fruition I can envision some ways to use it like what I mentioned above. I'd be interested to hear ideas people have about that as well.

It's content like this that gives character to a quest or mod. When you think about The Pitt, what you remember first are probably things like the Auto Axe and Ashur's PA.

heres a small update. it still needs alot of texturing on the head to make it fit with the suit.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5891/docagain.th.jpg

ill most likely end up modeling a second version as well to use some of the other aspects or have a more eccentric look. maybe with a vote to see how it turns out.. but for this one im just going with my gut for now.

HugePinball, if you would be into it, and Leadpipe is for it, that would be great if you wanted to work on a quest or way to integrate it into the game. i dont have much time for that sort of thing just yet.

cheers

Looks freaking awesome, can't wait till it's done.

Pinball, I think the ghouls would be a bit touchy about someone walking around acting like they have the plague, it's not like their very presence is dangerous.

No, I think a better idea would be to just add a box behind the reception counter right outside underworld or in one of those storage closets in the room with all the feral ghouls (The one before the Lincoln room.) like a new exhibit they didn't get around to putting up before the bombs dropped.

yeah, that's coming along nicely!

As for integration/quests. What do you say, Pinball? I'm up for it. Hit me with a message if you want to collaborate on it. Either way is fine. Like I said, I didn't have an application in mind, it was just a stray idea, but I'm down to figure out what to do with it.