Looking to start tinkering with eyes in Skyrim

Darkonus

Hey all. Thanks in advance for your time in reading this and possibly giving me some advice or the answer to my question(s).

So my goal is quite simply said, though I have no idea how complicated it is in practice. I want to learn how to add glow effects to eyes in Skyrim. Specifically right now I want to figure out how to make specially shaped glows as my current character is making use of the Naruto Overhaul's included eyes and the Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't usually have a normal iris design. XD So if it's at all possible I would like to make the glow match just the red portion of the eye, but if that's not possible then I'd be okay with the eye just generally glowing red. So, in a more clear manner, I'm trying to;

A) Make an existing eye glow (individually or together)

B) Make it glow a certain color (individually or together, in this case red but I'd like to learn the process for other colors as well)

C) Make the glow in a certain shape

D) Make new eye textures in the first place

E) Attach a particle effect to eyes (individually or together; I have never seen this done and do not know if it's possible and I completely understand it might be asking for too much)

I would be incredibly grateful just to learn how to do any one of those things. And I am specifically trying to learn how to do it, so you the reader don't need to make me any entire mod or anything. I'm more requesting your help learning how to make a mod. Depending on how it goes I might end up sharing some of what I make but my current plans are private use mods because I don't know how to make new eyes from scratch, either. Thanks again for taking the time to read my request and for any help you might provide me. I wasn't entirely sure which forum to put this in so please inform me if I should move it to another forum. Have a good day/night!

I know that a lot of it's already been done. My goal in coming here is to learn how to do it. You follow? There's only so much I can learn from reverse-engineering existing mods because I don't know what all of what I'm looking at means to begin with. From what I've figured out, I could in theory edit one of the existing mods I've got to glow the way I want it to, and if I played with stuff enough I think I could figure out how to use the two different eyes I currently want together. But knowing how to edit a mod I didn't create and learning to create my own stuff are two completely different things. I want to potentially share some of the stuff I have planned and without permissions from mod authors I haven't seen in months, I wouldn't be able to do that.

And if you've seen a mod that attaches a particle effect (as in flames or something similar) to eyes, please direct me to it! XD