unarmed killcams

phoenix1013

As far as I am aware, unarmed sneak kills are meant to have 3 kill cams, yet I can only manage to get the annoying suplex I am wondering if a mod exists/can be created that either makes the other 2 more frequent or removes the suplex alltogether. I had been wanting to create a stealth character that only used hand to hand but I am dissapointed when I could only pull off not very elegant nor sneaky suplex's on bandits, so I tested it by making my sneak higher and downloading a mod to increase my killcam trigger % and no matter how many I do it is ALWAYS the suplex, I assume the other 2 are broken/bugged?

The other kill moves are used when attacking from the front and the suplex happens when attacking from behind, I think. There are a few videos on Youtube which demonstrate performing them.

It would be good to see a stealthy kill move from behind where you can snap their neck or strangle them to death though...

there is 2 more apparently, there is 3 sneak ones, the other 2 are described as

"Choke Hold - While sneaking, the Dragonborn grabs the target in a choke hold and suffocates them, killing them slowly.

Neck Snap - While sneaking, the Dragonborn grabs the target by the neck in a rear naked choke then quickly pulls their head back, snapping their neck. "

yet those 2 don't happen at all, i've seen videos of players performing them, without mods yet I can't seem to get them, people have commented saying it might have bugged/removed with one of the dlcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fddeTaBGzS0 shows all the unarmed, including the 2 that seem to be missing

Edited by phoenix1013