Small Mod: Pint Sized Slasher Companion

someguynamedjoe

Good idea?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Mini-Quest Details:

• Near Little Lamplight, you would hear people screaming.
  • Upon investigation, you would find the PSS killing Wastelanders (not children, unless you want him to) with his/her knife.
  • Once he/she is done (gender doesn't matter, does it?), you can talk to the PSS, or kill it.
  • In the conversation, the Pint Sized Slasher is completely psychotic. He/she talks about how amazing it felt to kill the Wastelanders, and how their bodies broke so easily.
  • You have three options at first. The first is for "good" characters, trying to convince the Pint Sized Slasher to stop killing people (it won't).
  • The second is to praise it for how quickly it killed the Wastelanders (karma down), to which it responds that it wanted them to live longer, so it could continue to torment them.
  • The last is to simply kill the Pint Sized Slasher, which triggers a fight that could very well result in your death.
  • If you picked the second option, the Pint Sized Slasher will either mock you if you have good karma, or indicate that it thinks you're pretty cool (it's a kid, after all) if you're neutral or evil.
  • Depending on your reaction, the Pint Sized Slasher will practically beg you to take him/her with you. Congratulations, you now have a completely psychotic kid as your follower!

Pint Sized Slasher's Stats:

• Obviously, his/her default melee weapon is the Slasher Knife, which, if you looked at its stats, is twice as deadly as Oocam's Razor. It will never take off the Slasher Mask, but you can change his/her armor (not sure about Power Armor, it's up to the modder to make that decision.) You can also never take away the Slasher Knife.
  • I'm not sure about his/her default ranged weapon, but the Pint Sized Slasher has a terrible Big Guns rating (it's a kid, after all). Maybe an SMG?
  • PSS's main S.P.E.C.I.A.L.'s are Strength, Agility, and Perception.
  • His/her tag skills are Melee Weapons, Small Guns, and whatever else the modder chooses.
  • Despite being a child, the Pint Sized Slasher has a surprisingly high defense. Its HP isn't that great, but this won't matter if he/she is sent to Essential, and it heals after battle anyway.

One good thing about the Slasher is that you don't have to worry about Lip Sync. I would expect some hilariously psychotic quotes when around other people (like "Pleeeease can I slaughter this entire town?").

What do you think? Good idea/bad idea?

• 1 year later...