Remote Cabin home request.

RenytheFox

When I was younger and playing Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion I loved the atmosphere of the island, how remote and lonely it felt. I can't remember whose shack/cabin it was, but I took it over and fell in love with role-playing a hunter alone in the bitter wilderness. In Skyrim and Oblivion that feeling of remoteness is all but gone, however Skyrim has a few places where I still feel it, like north of Windhelm and east of Winterhold on the snowy icy coasts where there is little life and no humans.

I would like to request someone make a house mod there, away from the cities and towns and people of Skyrim. Quiet and serene. Doesn't have to be fancy or complicated, just a small cabin maybe with a basement. Functional not flashy, something that would help set that kind of solitary frontiersman atmosphere. I'm not sure how many if any other people this would appeal to, but I would greatly appreciate it.

List of Functions:

Bed.

Fireplace(cooking pot?)

Storage(a chest, maybe some boxes/barrels or sacks, a Safe)

Skinning Rack outside the cabin

Various Furniture(table, chairs, maybe a bookshelf.)

Not super cluttered really, just basic things you'd find in a house on the frontier, things that make sense for a hermit/loner to have for survival.

Thank you for considering my request ^_^

In response to another request, I'm creating something like this, in a snowy area in the pale. It will be a small "Snow Shack", with only one floor, a bed roll, a chest and safe, a tanning rack, wood chopping block, table and chair.

It may be slightly smaller than your request. However, I think this will be a good house for you, as it should have the atmosphere of a "Lone Hunter" in the wilderness.

Tell me what you think, I'll post a link this evening.