Bioshock Infinite Shotgun Mod (Created from Grenade Rifle)

Yogogamer

Could an experienced modder make the grenade rifle resemble the shotgun from Bioshock Infinte by removing the sight and cutting down the stock( Iv'e photo-shopped a picture to be used as an example below) abeit and have it function as a shotgun?

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting this as well. However, the gun would be quite the challenge to craft.

I agree, But i think it could be done in nifskope by editing the grenade rifle to have a smaller stock and getting rid of the giant sight like in the photos, I would do it but i seriously fail at 3d modeling, I believe it could be done if someone was willing.

Can't do that with NifSkope since the butt and handle are all one piece. The sight and barrel are one piece as well.

I've been wanting this as well. However, the gun would be quite the challenge to craft.

I agree, But i think it could be done in nifskope by editing the grenade rifle to have a smaller stock and getting rid of the giant sight like in the photos, I would do it but i seriously fail at 3d modeling, I believe it could be done if someone was willing.

Can't do that with NifSkope since the butt and handle are all one piece. The sight and barrel are one piece as well.

So it would require a new model? (which i doubt anyone is willing to do)

If you don't mind it being a pump shotgun I can put that together for you (even though blender wants to drop the extra nodes, sometimes the projectile, sometimes the sighting node, in a wonderfully random way). If you need it to be a lever action that can be done with a mashup too, but I probably wouldn't have time to put it together (although there are other people in the forum who can).

If you don't mind it being a pump shotgun I can put that together for you (even though blender wants to drop the extra nodes, sometimes the projectile, sometimes the sighting node, in a wonderfully random way). If you need it to be a lever action that can be done with a mashup too, but I probably wouldn't have time to put it together (although there are other people in the forum who can).

Sure! As long as it's made it dosen't matter to me! Thanks in advance!

Let me know when you begin!! :)