Bioshock Infinite Shotgun Mod (Created from Grenade Rifle)

Yogogamer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, But the lever action has a pretty small barrel comiared to the B:I infinite shotgun

(Fun Fact: The Bioshock shotgun was based off the same gun the lever action shotgun was)

No worries, I can work with the lever action and give the barrel the proper proportion.

Okey dokey, I can't tell you how excited i am for this! :laugh:

Yeah, But the lever action has a pretty small barrel comiared to the B:I infinite shotgun

(Fun Fact: The Bioshock shotgun was based off the same gun the lever action shotgun was)

No worries, I can work with the lever action and give the barrel the proper proportion.

Any progress? (Figuring out how it's going to work, Modeling, Etc)

There's nothing really to figure out, it's just a few edits to the mesh and a re-texture (and making sure blender doesn't drop any of the nodes when exporting). Might have to muck around with teh siting node a bit since were changing the size of the barrel. But yeah, as I mentioned might take a shot at that Thurs or the weekend, time permitting.

There's nothing really to figure out, it's just a few edits to the mesh and a re-texture (and making sure blender doesn't drop any of the nodes when exporting). Might have to muck around with teh siting node a bit since were changing the size of the barrel. But yeah, as I mentioned might take a shot at that Thurs or the weekend, time permitting.

Sounds good! I wonder if the barrel edit will look proper with the small body. (Either way, I don't care, I'll love either way)

Sounds good! I wonder if the barrel edit will look proper with the small body. (Either way, I don't care, I'll love either way)

Yeah I think the barrel will probably be pretty easy, the forearm is probably going to be the most work as far as the mesh edit goes. You can help me out immensely and improve the quality of the mod by a huge amount if you can do me a favor. Take some screen shots of the weapon in B.I. from the side/profile, top, bottom, front etc. I don't have B.I. and can't find any good in game shots on google images. This would save me time and allow me to focus on the actual modding.

Yeah I think the barrel will probably be pretty easy, the forearm is probably going to be the most work as far as the mesh edit goes. You can help me out immensely and improve the quality of the mod by a huge amount if you can do me a favor. Take some screen shots of the weapon in B.I. from the side/profile, top, bottom, front etc. I don't have B.I. and can't find any good in game shots on google images. This would save me time and allow me to focus on the actual modding.

But how? The game is first person, The gun is basically the same on both sides (Like in the picture) But I'll see what i can do in the way of pictures :smile:

Check these out! :laugh: