Bioshock Infinite Shotgun Mod (Created from Grenade Rifle)

Yogogamer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple more, Sorry for the low qualty, Steam is acting up so i had to opt to using my Playstation, It's not much but it's all i can do until a figure out what the problem is with steam,

Angular view:

Middle View:

Top View:

Front View:

Hope the photos help :blush:

I appreciate the effort, but we really need high res profile/side views. When steam is behaving again and you grab the pics I can start on the retexture. For now all I can do is tweak the model (thurs or the weekend).

I'm sorry, I'll try to fix it soon and or have some good friends send me some screens.

As it Turns out, I have to buy Bioshock Infinite again due to a steam error :wallbash: , (I'll try to buy it again soon) And unfortunately None of my friends play Bioshock anymore...This project is so doomed :sad:

Edited by Yogogamer

If all else fails, I suppose you could just take the grenade rifle model, Remove the giant Sight, Add a loading port like the lever-action shogun, Cut Down the stock so it's just a handle and add a lever and you've got something close to the BI shotgun, I'm still working on rebuying the game though (Dang it! Steam!)

If all else fails, I suppose you could just take the grenade rifle model, Remove the giant Sight, Add a loading port like the lever-action shogun, Cut Down the stock so it's just a handle and add a lever and you've got something close to the BI shotgun, I'm still working on rebuying the game though (Dang it! Steam!)

Honestly we're better off with a modified lever action model, unless you want it to be pump action. Maybe I'll do both and you can pick out the one you want. We'll see how much time I have this evening (have a few projects in the works).

Honestly we're better off with a modified lever action model, unless you want it to be pump action. Maybe I'll do both and you can pick out the one you want. We'll see how much time I have this evening (have a few projects in the works).

Lever sounds good, And like i said i'll get a new copy to show you the model as no one else has any pictures of the model.