Kill La Kill armor.

bearpw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! Sorry I've been away for awhile, been dealing with personal stuff and had to put things on hold.... oh and my Skyrim has been messed up due to mod issues but I'm currently fixing it lol.

Â

I'm still glad people have shown interest in this! : ) I definitely plan on doing more with this, so stay tuned for new updates. Thanks for the patience! ^__^

Â

Also yes, I did notice those weapon mods. Although in my opinion, they look a bit small.... I dunno. That's how it seems for me, anyways. Also the scissor blades are technically facing backwards, haha.

Hi like to know if there is any update on the transformation of Satsuki Kiryuin on her sexy suit. I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Hey there! Sorry I've been away for awhile, been dealing with personal stuff and had to put things on hold.... oh and my Skyrim has been messed up due to mod issues but I'm currently fixing it lol.

Â

I'm still glad people have shown interest in this! : ) I definitely plan on doing more with this, so stay tuned for new updates. Thanks for the patience! ^__^

Â

Also yes, I did notice those weapon mods. Although in my opinion, they look a bit small.... I dunno. That's how it seems for me, anyways. Also the scissor blades are technically facing backwards, haha.

Hi like to know if there is any update on the transformation of Satsuki Kiryuin on her sexy suit. I look forward in hearing from you soon.