Help with Falkreath

smjn

Recently encountered this strange bug where when I enter the Jarl's Longhouse in Falkreath everyone seem to turn aggressive, which then spreads to the entire Falkreath area. I don't know what is causing and my papyrus script isn't showing anything strange. Any idea on how to rectify this?

My character is currently level 11 received the letter from the Jarl about being his thane and what not, made a save inside the inn at Deadman's Drink after vampires attacked.

1) Check to see if you are infected with Vampire disease.

If you are, even if you are first stage, their might be a bug that is making the NPCs think you are a stage four vamp and thus, being openly hostile toward you.

2) Did you accidentally kill one of the guards, or citizens during the Vamp attack?

This will cause NPCs to be hostile, too... Although, you should have also received a bounty notification, too.

3) Try loading a save BEFORE the vampires attacked. If they don't attack, this bug might not exist from that point on.

In general, it sounds like a bug where the game hasn't gotten the NPCs out of combat from the Vampire attack. Thus, the citizens mistakenly think you are an enemy, regardless.

you have to re load a save before that fight happened to erase it from history

otherwise to cleanse oneself of vampirism you have to become a vampire then

go see the WIZ and get the cure

it gets involved