Excellent Mod Pack for Skyrim AE

strawbqwerty

I have recently gone over to Skyrin Ae. I then had a look at the Wabbjack mod pack list site . There I found a excellent mod pack. Phoenix Flavor - Dragons Edition. This has been set up for Skyrim Ae and you must have the full Skyrim Ae . As with most mod packs there will be some compromise as to what you like and the mods included in the mod pack. For me this has been only a few. There was no follower frame work mods included or any needs mods. These I sorted soon enough.

I have not for a very long time played such a stable and bug free game. So much so it is now a minor issue as I don`t have enable saves at all and I only manually save. That is the issue as I play for some time and forget to save and as you guess there is a messy death and way back to a earlier save I go.

The game is with this mod pack visually fantastic as the lod is all sorted and the enb used is matched to the mods. As for fps that would depend on users systems. For me 30- 40fps out side and inside 40 to 60 fps inside.