Ghoul Mask Request

Relios

In Fallout 3 I would always get my indiscriminate-kill on with evil-oriented character wearing the ghoul mask, and seeing as how my white-knight character is pretty much completely done, Im sort of missing what it's like to be feared and hated by everyone in the wasteland, turning settlements into proverbial derelicts. Im pretty much asking for a port of the ghoul mask to New Vegas. Im aware that theres already a ghoul mask out as a modder's resource, but it just doesnt give off that menacing yet anonymous look of the Fallout 3 one.

In Fallout 3 I would always get my indiscriminate-kill on with evil-oriented character wearing the ghoul mask, and seeing as how my white-knight character is pretty much completely done, Im sort of missing what it's like to be feared and hated by everyone in the wasteland, turning settlements into proverbial derelicts. Im pretty much asking for a port of the ghoul mask to New Vegas. Im aware that theres already a ghoul mask out as a modder's resource, but it just doesnt give off that menacing yet anonymous look of the Fallout 3 one.

What could I do to improve it?

Don't get me wrong, your models are incredibly well-done and detailed, im just missing the original "ghoulificated" look the original would give. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ghoul_mask_LW.jpg I really liked that brawny ghoul look.

Unfortunately no one here can actually do that for you since it would be against the rules: You can't port FO3 only/specific content to FNV for public use. With that said, there are plenty of tutorials throughout this forum on how to port content from FO3 to FNV as long it's for private use only.

Im pretty much asking for a port of the ghoul mask to New Vegas.

Unfortunately no one here can actually do that for you since it would be against the rules: You can't port FO3 only/specific content to FNV for public use. With that said, there are plenty of tutorials throughout this forum on how to port content from FO3 to FNV as long it's for private use only.

Im pretty much asking for a port of the ghoul mask to New Vegas.

Thats against the rules? Odd....Ive seen Outcast power-armor mods here and there....Plus Project Nevada adds various FO3 weapons that werent included in New Vegas...Oh well, guess I'll check out one of those tutorials.

Don't get me wrong, your models are incredibly well-done and detailed, im just missing the original "ghoulificated" look the original would give. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ghoul_mask_LW.jpg I really liked that brawny ghoul look.

Oh don't worry about insulting me, you aren't. Personally, I wasn't very satisfied with the final product either. Sure, from a technical perspective it was great, but it didn't look, "better" persay (though I must say, I despise the teeth on the original, looks bucktoothed). What I was asking, was more, what is it that I can change, to make my version more in line with what you had in mind? As far as I know, my model is the only ghoul mask model for NV without porting, and as such, will probably be the only one you find associated with any ghoul mask mods that try to replicate that.

If you can help me out with some pointers, I'd be more than happy to take some time in the coming weeks to fix it up for your (and hopefully the rest of the communities) standards.

Oh don't worry about insulting me, you aren't. Personally, I wasn't very satisfied with the final product either. Sure, from a technical perspective it was great, but it didn't look, "better" persay (though I must say, I despise the teeth on the original, looks bucktoothed). What I was asking, was more, what is it that I can change, to make my version more in line with what you had in mind? As far as I know, my model is the only ghoul mask model for NV without porting, and as such, will probably be the only one you find associated with any ghoul mask mods that try to replicate that.

If you can help me out with some pointers, I'd be more than happy to take some time in the coming weeks to fix it up for your (and hopefully the rest of the communities) standards.

Oh, alrighty then ^^

What I personally liked about the ghoul mask was the fact that it acted more as a helmet than as a mask. It replaced the character's head model with that of what looked like a buff feral ghoul. Your version fits more into the traditional sense of what a mask is, as it basically wraps around the character player's head, still showing parts of the face underneath. This is where the difference is, as the latter has a lowered sense of anonymity. Basically, what im looking for is a ghoul mask that acts the same as the first; Not showing any instance of a normal face underneath, with a very human frame, but not so human eyes, as I believe the feral ghoul eyes were what made the mask look all the more menacing. Im sorry if im being vague here......You could just fill up the holes (possibly making the nose depressed inward) in your mask and make it replace the head instead of just the hair and I'll be satisfied.