Bow Rapid Combo I Archer Combat Overhaul

FriendlyNPC

Hey guys,

maybe someone of you is way smarter at modding stuff so I wanted to ask for help:

I am using the mod "Bow Rapid Combo I Archer Combat Overhaul" ( .../mods/65461 ) and the mod works good (as intented). The only problem I have that I am doing very low damage! The autor said in the description "Rapid-shot damage equals the damage of an uncharged arrow, usually 1/3 of the damage of a fully loaded arrow".

I looked into the .esp but found no damage calculation (atleast I dont interpret anything as damage) and I transformed all 5 scripts from pex to pcs but also seem not to find any damage stuff.

Maybe someone could look into it? The mod and scripts are fairly small, it took me a few minutes to check them.

If what the autor said is the actual damage -> "damage=uncharged shot", is there a way you could think of to enchance this damage without making the charged shot stronger? The biggest problem with the mod is, that those rapid shots are 1/3 of physical damage and DONT proc any enchantment, so in the result it can go into 1/5 or 1/7 damage very quick which makes this mechanic a waste in DPS.

I am attaching the source scripts, the autor shared them in the comment section.

Thx!