Constant freezing during combat...

nafeasonto

I have tried everything which including running boss, making sure everting is in the right order, wrye bash, disabling sound mods, here is my Log:

[ (000BBDB8)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"

stack:

[ (000BBDB1)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (000BBDB1)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (000BBDB3)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"

stack:

stack:

[ (000BBDB3)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] error: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].ObjectReference.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 268

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 329

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.RunPlayerActivation() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 188

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnActivate() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 84

stack:

[ (000BBDBE)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

stack:

[ (000BBDBE)].MG07VisionTriggerScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MG07VisionTriggerScript.psc" Line 69

[10/08/2013 - 02:56:33PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"

stack:

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.PlaceItem() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 268

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.HandlePlayerItem() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 329

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.RunPlayerActivation() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 188

[ (4E0239FA)].WeaponRackActivateScript.OnActivate() - "WeaponRackActivateScript.psc" Line 84

stack:

It sounds to me like you have memory issues and the lagging is caused by your computer needing to clear out memory space.

It might be caused by mods, by other computer apps/processess/services, or by your game settings.

Even enabling the papyrus log can cause this, so I would recommend turning it off except when you specifically are looking to collect data.

Have you logged your RAM and VRAM use while playing? What is the percentage use in skyrim and when in combat? Also how are you disabling nonessential processes/services while playing? Do you play with Steam in offline mode?

I never said I was lagging.

The game is crashing to the desktop, or just completely freezing. In the log it always shows the MG07 spammed a thousand times in the log. This didn't start to happen until I started the Dawnguard quest line. I have gone through each mod one by one and none of them disabled stops this crash.

I have a GTX 670 graphics card, 16GB of ram, and an I7 3.2GHZ processor, believe me I am not hitting a memory ceiling.

Is there anyway to stop the MG07 script, it's the Staff of Magnus quest, but I completed that a long time ago.

sorry, I thought constant freezing meant you recovered, hence, lags.

Script spamming would not be the cause of a crash. It would slow down your system. It it were the cause of the crash, you probably would not see it, because the papyrus log does is not a crash log--it does not collect data related to the crash. Rather, it crashes with the rest of the game and usually it will not have the cause of the crash, even in the last line.

Freezing (sound, no visuals) forcing you to use ctrl-alt-delete to exit are typically caused by memory issues.

Skyrim itself has a hard memory limit, 3.1 GB, at which time it will crash regardless of your hardware.

You can try removing invalid script registrations by adding

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

to your skse.ini file (which you may need to create.)

Personally I do not think that will solve your problem, and suggest you log your memory use while playing to see if you are hitting the 3.1 limit.

sorry, I thought constant freezing meant you recovered, hence, lags.

Script spamming would not be the cause of a crash. It would slow down your system. It it were the cause of the crash, you probably would not see it, because the papyrus log does is not a crash log--it does not collect data related to the crash. Rather, it crashes with the rest of the game and usually it will not have the cause of the crash, even in the last line.

Freezing (sound, no visuals) forcing you to use ctrl-alt-delete to exit are typically caused by memory issues.

Skyrim itself has a hard memory limit, 3.1 GB, at which time it will crash regardless of your hardware.

You can try removing invalid script registrations by adding

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

to your skse.ini file (which you may need to create.)

Personally I do not think that will solve your problem, and suggest you log your memory use while playing to see if you are hitting the 3.1 limit.

Hmm,

Anyway to raise the limit, when I CTRL+AlT+DEL i see the memory is at 700 Megabytes, never seen it go above that. any other monitors you suggest to see what is causing this? LIke a good memory monitor?

Well, CPU-Z (or GPU-Z) is free and frequently used.

Depending on your system, you might also try MSI afterburner or EVGA precision (I don;t use afterburner, but I know Precision has options to log CPU and GPU ram.) It's what I usually use, since it is already running to control my fans and limit my framerate.

However, if you have windows 7 you can use the inherent software, this link explains how

I imagine there is a similar process for Windows 8, I just don't have experience with that.

Another bit of free software you could use is HWinfo.

i doubt your utilizing all your ram @16 gigs

maybe check your page file (swap file)

sometimes i use Iobit for the game mode

as it handily disables many processes running in the

background that can hog memory @ the wrong time

(like the graphics on steam for example selling/pre viewing other games....)

and sometimes not... hopefully you've tried running it

in offline mode to see if it behaves the same way.

just some idea's .... to consider

Are you using Enhanced Blood Textures or Deadly Spell Impacts? Both are very script-intensive. If not, I would recommend that you install HiAlgoBoost and Skyrim Acceleration Layer. I also have a GTX 670, and with my +200 plugins, I would freeze merely by rotating too quickly xD. However, now I can fly around in exterior cells with the "tcl" command without any lag :)

Best wishes :D