Perfect World International.

Halororor

I've just got this MMO and I love it. Even better than Guild Wars for me.

Is there anybody who'd like to play with me? I'm on the Dreamweaver server, either playing with Graal (My elven archer) or Graall (my human bladmaster).

Just PM or invite me as a friend.

I've just got this MMO and I love it. Even better than Guild Wars for me.

Is there anybody who'd like to play with me? I'm on the Dreamweaver server, either playing with Graal (My elven archer) or Graall (my human bladmaster).

Just PM or invite me as a friend.

Played for awhile when it first started. Got bored between the grind, faction drama, and needing to group or amass large amounts of money for the equipment to survive. As you're likely to find out with playing an archer, the class can become expensive rather quickly. Almost all classes get expensive rather quickly once you start needing hp and mp charms to do anything. About the only class which does not really benefit from charms is Venomancer, and while it tends to be the only class which can effectively solo and make money, it is also the worst class for any PvP since it is very dependent on having a pet take the hits.

You will probably have some fun with blademaster though since it is a class that lets you run in and lay down massive hurt quickly if built/used right.

Essentially within a team.

Barbarians = tanks - highest cost, highest demand

Blademasters = solid physical DD - medium cost, average demand

Wizards = solid magic DD - high cost, demand varies by boss/area

Archers = crit beasts - high cost, low demand (so rare, good ones even rarer) (also often steal agro)

Clerics = healers - high cost, high demand

Venomancer = pulling and support damage - low cost, low demand (so many, most suck)

I've tried barbarian (31?), wizard (17), blademaster (19), and venomancer. Got the furthest with venomancer (68) since I could always solo and earn what I needed without having to spend real money.

Once you find a really good guild the game get's more fun. If your guild sucks and is filled with players who don't want to help or anything half the game's fun goes out the window. Lucky for me, I've joined Fallen, which is a really nice guild.

Once you find a really good guild the game get's more fun. If your guild sucks and is filled with players who don't want to help or anything half the game's fun goes out the window. Lucky for me, I've joined Fallen, which is a really nice guild.

Yeah, had a decent faction which fell apart due to infighting, lies, recruitment problems, disputes with other factions, disagreement over when people should be paid for helping defend the territories we owned, people quitting, and other senseless drama. Was fun for awhile, but quickly became too much of a hassle.

Archived