DAR Custom Conditions

NeroAkira

Hiya, I've been playing with animations lately, getting a feel for the top layer before I try diving in.

I was playing around with Eskyrim's "Experimental" feature regarding Scythe/Spear animations being applied to different mods automatically
and I decided to try to give spear animations from Eskyrim to all of the Combisticks from the "Predators - The Lost Tribes" mod, as well as the addon

from Nightfury...

(Lost Tribes)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7073
(Addon)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24910

Now, to the meat: The Dar Custom Conditions file looks like

IsEquippedRight("NewArmoury.esp"|0x16801F) OR
IsEquippedRight("NewArmoury.esp"|0x168011) OR
IsEquippedRight("NewArmoury.esp"|0x168019) OR
IsEquippedRight("NewArmoury.esp"|0x168020) OR
IsEquippedRight("NewArmoury.esp"|0x168010) OR
IsEquippedRight("PredatorArmoury-Nightfury.esp"|0x001846)

There's way more in the file, but that's what all of it looks like. The last addition was made by me, attempting to give one of the Combisticks spear animations.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried deploying. I've tried running nemesis. I've looked for any other possible file that might dictate what animations go where,

but this was the only file I could find with any relevance.

I am a total noob and I should absolutely go watch more tutorials than I have(Probably). So I understand if there's a simple solution I'm not seeing and you tell me to go watch a tutorial.

I probably won't. But I understand lol.

Edited by NeroAkira

So, upon posting this and checking the links to make sure they were right......................................

Nightfury is mispelled every but the mod install list in Vortex. Everywhere else, it's spelled Nighfury (no "T")....

Not sure how to close this topic. lol

Remember to double check spelling, people!