Republic of "player" (instead of dave)

kennyimpala

ok first of all, all that know me already know that I don't use geck for any reason, but I do the rest of the stuff (modeling, texturing, replacing, sounds) so please don't tell me to do it myself.

I wanted to give that idea to someone that probably has lots of time, and nothing to do lol ;)

how about you can become the president in the republic of Dave, and make those npc have special dialogs after you complete the s"election" lol of the new president by either blasting Dave and scaring everyone up in there, or by making a fair election by convincing everyone to vote for you.

then when you become president you can blast Dave, then press ~ click on his corpse, then put resurrect, hit enter, and blast him again. and noone will do ducks about it, then you can give them special others like go look for food, ammo, guns etc, make them follow you etcetcetc.

what do you think?

anyways I had it with Dave being a wannabe democrat, because he is a mean @$$#% ^^ lmao

come on people, show some interest, surely you've all (at some time or another) wanted to be in Dave's position? get a town named after you, order people around (discounting those of you already in managerial professions).

hahah I know this must be a must do on the future, too bad I don't know crap about GECK

I approve. I do love gaining power and land!

Lol I already own tenpenny because I blasted everyone there.

and have a lot of minions,

but sometimes I feel like chilling in a more country stage.

u can see them as my vacations

and ordering everyone to clean the crap out the floors is very nice :D

I approve. I do love gaining power and land!

Lol I already own tenpenny because I blasted everyone there.

and have a lot of minions,

but sometimes I feel like chilling in a more country stage.

u can see them as my vacations

and ordering everyone to clean the crap out the floors is very nice :D

I have my own village, built myself, on the Nuka-Cola factory. (Settler mod)

I have a bunker outpost, made by me, populated with robots and turrets in a cemetery. (Personal Equipment mod)

I am commander of the Chinese Army (Enclave Commander mod)

And finally I have my own slave trade going. (Vault 101 slave trader mod.)