High Seas Piracy

ed8020

true true, i was just drunk and irresponsible...

lets bomb all places but our homes and we can finally sleep safe and sound, if all are dead except us who would be there to harm us? great idea... i fully support it!

lets start by building some concentration camps for those that survive our first strike of tactical nukes preferrably to be launched on countries and places we extorted yet, they have nothing to offer to us anyway anymore...

oh wait were actually doing it yet... lol sorry for asking somin thats in the process yet... just ignore me... heck bomb me too... might be fun...

just be sure to hit the right button... no not that one... the red one... no not the green one... the red one... yes that one... no! you need to push it, not pull... ah now were getting close... now you need to enter that 32 digit code... you can count that far do you? thats one two three four five six seven wight nine ten eleven twelve... ah wait here, take these donuts... you need to enter as many numbers as there are donuts in this box... well after youve eaten one you need to add one number ontop... oh it gets complicated now? sorry id didnt want to... but wait we have this guy here, captain chimp, hell just do it for you so we can finally proceed with our glorious plan

I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 50cal snipers rifles mounted on some of these merchant ships would be Ideal to persuade these pirates to take up farming or something.

Nothing like a 50cal through the engine to stuff up your pirating days. They have a nice range too. rowing back to harbour could give them time to reflect on the errors of thier ways. :whistling:

then we have the problem again wich tells us that armed ships cant dock in most harbours or theyd need mercs, both not really good options

an international permission for every ship to carry one small caliber rifle could solve that tho - you dont need a .50 to disable an engine block (apart from the costs) and one rifle wouldnt pose a major threat to seaports in opposition to a general permission which could indeed result in mass weapon smuggling

the idea to disable them before they get close is a nice idea tho, but i must admit that it really aint an easy job to shoot at an engine block from lets say 2miles away in rough waters, and a cold bore shot is even harder;

any closer than these 2miles and youd become a target for rocket propelled greneade launchers (well i dunno exactly the range of an rpg but i guess 2miles should be enough to have good chance for the rocket to miss - maybe one of our great war vets can shed some light)

helicopter support for the navies cruising these waters could help aswell as theyd be much faster at the area of action and could support vessels under attack with ease, their sole presence would prolly be enough

---------------

these are not solutions tho but a simple containment of damage

---------------

the only real solution apart from bombing that whole continent would be to solve the issues of the people there and use other shipping lanes in the meantime,

meaning the restoration of a functional government not influenced by WTO and IMF, the creation of a working infrastructure, agriculture, medical, law enforcement and education system - preferably from the money our companies make by extorting these places and obvisouly in a way that sustains the environment

this would dismantle the reason for most pirates to go out and do that dangerous job aswell as to prevent mass immigrations into europe

of course somalia wouldnt be the only country that needs addressing as basicly the whole of central africa is screwed atm...

Archived