Can anyone actually play Bannerlord with mods?

HawkRex

I really don't know where to ask this question, so here I am.

I've tried to play in the past two weeks without success. I don't even have many mods (like 6 mods) but the story is always the same: I can play without issue for a few hours, than the game crashes and I can't play anymore. If I reload any of the saves, it crashes as long as I make a single step on the map or wait in a town.

I'm writitng after the 5th time (3 in Campaign and 2 in sandbox) and I'm SO close to just uninstall this game but I love Mount&Blade and I don't want to give up. Does anybody have the same issue? Have you find the reason and a way to fix it?

I can't start a new game 2 times a day :/

I've attached the last crash report: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rgxhq1f6c6gwy21/Error.htm/file

Edited by HawkRex

• 2 weeks later...

Hey unfortunately i can t help u! Except to tell u, that i have the same problem!

It seems u just can t play with mods! I play the beta 1.80 with Harmony, Butterlip, UIExtender, MoDConfiguration, Disemblment plus, Better Time, RBM, Serve as a Soldier and Bandits Militia. All mods are updatet.

But i play an hour and nothing happend! I go to sleep and the next day i can t load! Not a single save data! all are corrupted or crashes after i click on a map! That happend at least 5 times.

I reinstall everthing and startet new but its all the same! Would be really nice if someone has maybe the same mods and play for a long time and can share what he makes different?

mucho greetings! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Having same exact issue, was actually about to post a similar question myself. Play a new campaign with mods, no problems whatsoever, even played for literal hours on end. Then as soon as I want to load up a saved campaign, all saves crash and are unplayable any more. Tested with a random new campaign, that campaign with a fresh 1 minute save becomes unplayable the minute I quit and try to load.

Edited by zemarauder