Settlement Extensions

zlangdon1

First off, I have downloaded GECK but have not touched it because, well it intimidates me.

From the start, I wanted mods, I had the game for PS3 first and then sold it for a PC version. Ive had the PC version for probably a week and a half or two weeks now. I have around 20 or so mods, most of them popular ones.

I like how there are a fair amount of settlements in the Capital Wasteland, I would not want to change that. My idea is to start a group of modders to expand each settlement in great detail, as Bethesda would have done. Not grouping mods. Some specific expansions could include:

Megaton

-More walkways (access to Lucas Simm's house roof and Stockholm's walkway)

-More housing for generic settlers

-Scavengers (named) to trade with

Rivet City

-Megaton style housing on flight deck with scavenger (named) to trade with

-Access to Pinkerton's Lab from main part of Rivet City

Canterbury Commons

-Small shacks

-Walkways above buildings and such with new NavMesh

for Dom and Machete

Underworld

-Buyable home or bed/storage

-New section with sewer access (filled with feral ghouls)

-Access tunnel which leads to other important builings

in the downtown DC area

Big Town

-Small ranch home for player

-Scavenger (named) to trade with

Little Lamplight

-Small bed/storage available

for purchase

Tenpenny Tower

-(No Idea)

Let me know what you guys think, and if you are interested. Some of the simpler things like walkways could be done by people with little GECK experience, while other things and future ideas may take more experienced modders to do. The goal of this is to have just one ESP file, not multiple ones. Another thing I would like to include in the mod would be the named mod which names all generic settlers (Megaton Settlers, etc.) and to name all added generic NPCs with the same naming format used in that particular area, as Facistinabag has done. Thank you all of you great modders, keep up the good work.

Archived