WiP: Enclave Power Armor

DMorgado

The other parts are coming along just fine :)

Soon, I'll be needing some help to get it in game, etc. Is anyone relatively experienced on these matters willing to contact me and teach me some stuff? Or some names will be welcome too, and I'll PM

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you should put this on the fallout body, rigging will be a pain if you don't (you could use a custom body but that is very complex and time consuming)

In the GECK you can tweak the fallout body,s size height and some other stuff.

Well I'd like to try some stuff first, mainly as an experiment for future stuff. So finding out a working pipeline on how to create a new body with skeleton without loosing the animations is pretty important to me.

If I take too long on that or can't do it, I'll do it on the vanilla body

A lot of people keep saying that it's too advanced looking.

I disagree; we already have one low-detail model.

I also think people forget that those old renders from the game are old.

keep up the good work!

I completely agree. I think that this is absolutely a beautiful version of the APAMKI/II

I really can't wait to use this.

Hey,

Hate to tell you, but imo it looks way to slik and refined for FO2 Enclave PA. Its missing that typical Fallout "crude mechanics doing highly advanced stuff" flair.

How do you mean, care to explain, and show references?

Although I do agree that It ain't looking 50's enough (again I'll adress this on the future model), looking at the references from FO2, the Advanced PA didn't have any kind of "crude mechanics).

For instance, on the original games on the BoS PA, you can clearly see the rotation joints of the parts and etc. However on the enclave armor, there doesn't seem to be any of that, which led me to assume that they are hidden or beneath the jumpsuit.

Keep those kind of critics coming (especially if they are about making stuff more fallouty), even if I don't adress them on this model, I'll probably do it on the next one :)

Update, managed to make the normal projections almost error free yay! Textures will be 2x2048

Now I'm only missing the little helmet gadgets and tubes, the neck, and hands+feet

Regarding the Pip Boy, it's possible to integrate it in the armor right? As in I make a new mesh of the arm plate with a hole for the pipboy's screen to show trough