MOD Request

Tzu78777

Hey Modders, I would like to say, you guys/girls and other peoples, first you all are great, these Mods are awesome, i cant program to save my life, so i wish to applaud the work, effort, time and skills,, simply amazing,, would throw a "diss" at the developers,, but i don't know their circumstances, they could be trying the best they can.

Now im new to modding, i use the Vortex as recommended, but,, it just made me want to get my Kendo, bokken out and smash my computer,,, i found Mods i liked, did all the download, read the notes, tried to match all the right pre requisites,, nope not working, went through all avenues,, even just tried one Mod,, nope,, just get title load screen,, horse galloping in the corner then,, Blah,, i have deleted, downloaded, verified, removed files, ,,, agghh this is worse than when i was working in Yemen all those years ago,,at least u could see the tribesman shooting at you.

I would just like a complete set of Mods that has the right harmony, Butter, etc,, with Mods that improve the game play,, I think the extended Cal kingdoms, Open Source Armory, realistic Battle Mod, diplomacy, Marriage bastards, improved garrisons, Distinguish service, bear my banner, a create banner editor full function, party manager, true relations, house of Calradia, probably a few more that make the game a more realistic, added dimensional play,, even the fact of having concubines or lovers on the side,, this happens today even, lol,, anyway u get the idea.

I would love, appreciate id someone could combine these for a functional patch that actually works,,, i found too many mods change the order of load and none of them are happy with each other,, even somr of the collections dont function.

And yes i would be even happy to donate to the Modder to say thanks.

regards

Hey Modders, I would like to say, you guys/girls and other peoples, first you all are great, these Mods are awesome, i cant program to save my life, so i wish to applaud the work, effort, time and skills,, simply amazing,, would throw a "diss" at the developers,, but i don't know their circumstances, they could be trying the best they can.

Now im new to modding, i use the Vortex as recommended, but,, it just made me want to get my Kendo, bokken out and smash my computer,,, i found Mods i liked, did all the download, read the notes, tried to match all the right pre requisites,, nope not working, went through all avenues,, even just tried one Mod,, nope,, just get title load screen,, horse galloping in the corner then,, Blah,, i have deleted, downloaded, verified, removed files, ,,, agghh this is worse than when i was working in Yemen all those years ago,,at least u could see the tribesman shooting at you.

I would just like a complete set of Mods that has the right harmony, Butter, etc,, with Mods that improve the game play,, I think the extended Cal kingdoms, Open Source Armory, realistic Battle Mod, diplomacy, Marriage bastards, improved garrisons, Distinguish service, bear my banner, a create banner editor full function, party manager, true relations, house of Calradia, probably a few more that make the game a more realistic, added dimensional play,, even the fact of having concubines or lovers on the side,, this happens today even, lol,, anyway u get the idea.

I would love, appreciate id someone could combine these for a functional patch that actually works,,, i found too many mods change the order of load and none of them are happy with each other,, even somr of the collections dont function.

And yes i would be even happy to donate to the Modder to say thanks.

regards

I must agree. Unfortunately, for me. I'm not stepping in on the modding part. I'm just sh*t outta luck until someone fixes them. :ermm: I like new content but, I also like mods. Hard life for this Lord in Calradia. :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine this Lord knowing how to fix this issue myself :wallbash:

Edited by X6Fuzzy4206X6