--New Drive-able--

zlangdon1

Drive-able Lawn Mower

Im sure most of you have seen it in the game before. Its in sort of a corner in the science lab in Rivet City. I couldn't really tell what it was, I guessed a lawn mower. My ideas is to bascially make it a driveable.

Features

-Able to sit on seat

-Speed is equal to running or

slightly faster

-"Inventory" which contains Lawn Mower blade,

Flamer fuel, and new component (explained later)

-Runs on flamer fuel

Fuel

The idea is that in the Fallout canon, all post-war vehicles were run by some sort of fusion plasma dohickey. But a mechanic in the Capital Wasteland has created a device that will allow any post-war vehicle in fair condition to run on Flamer fuel. The device is called "Conversion Module" and will go in your "Misc" category when you pick it up. To run the lawn mower, you must have the Conversion Module and flamer fuel.

Efficiency

The mower will be able to travel say, a distance equal to Vault 101 to the Megaton gate on 1 or 2 seconds of flamer fuel. Flamer fuel will be added to more containers in the Capital Wasteland for the sake of keeping it running. It will not burn fuel when idle.

More Details

All of the lawn mower objects that currently exist will be replaced with the new ones. In their inventory will be a lawn mower blade. However, the player will be relied up on for putting the Conversion Module in. The Conversion Module will be found in maybe Winthrop's room, Smith Casey's garage, Seagrave Holme's inventory and in Crazy Wolfgang's inventory (the mechanic who made in was old and relied upon other skilled craftsmen to produce more).

I currently do not use any "Driveable" mods or anything of the like, but I would for bethesda to add Driveables such as motorcycles, cars, brahmin, etc. in another DLC pack. If this is do-able and someone would be willing to create it, Im sure it would be extremely popular. If any of you dont know what the object looks like, Ill post a picture later.

Archived