A quest series idea.

Glensmen

Hi, I am new here but I have been playing the game for a little bit. During the time that I have been playing I thought it would be awesome to have a quest chain revolving around the Pint-Sized Slasher. I decided it would be great if during your travels you some how catch wind of an eerie shack in the Germantown area. This shack would turn out to be the current home of the currently ghoulified Pint-Sized Slasher. Maybe, he could set you up to do some stuff for him. Murders, salvaging goods and just general bad-assery possibly. I tried to create it myself with the GECK but I didn't get too far with my inferior skills. I was able to get the basics done atleast. The house, near the Germantown Police HQ, and its interior have been created (As well as "connected"). I also made the star of the show and some of his equipment. I had to make him a new knife, because when resurrected he wouldn't equip the old one. It is equal in damage to the old except it weighs more and is worth more. A new mask had been made just for differential in enhancements, value and weight. I think I can trust if someone else finds this idea interesting they would be able to put it more in motion. I haven't uploaded what I have so far because I wanted to see if there was any interest first. Feel free to post if you think you are willing to make this happen or just a good idea. I am sorry if someone else already requested this but I did not see anything like this in the quests/adventures tab or the thread.

Edit- I also have an idea for some quests centered around the Mysterious Stranger. Of course that quest would require the perk to be available, but it would be nice to make some quests around the identities and lives of these cool characters. Maybe even have the Mysterious Stranger make you go out and kill the Pint-Sized Slasher as punishment for his crimes. Would be some pretty sexy quests in my opinion.

Edit 2 - I downloaded FOMM and I was able to give the new Slasher Knife the .NIF. It now exists yay! I will try to see if I can make some basic dialogue for the NPC until I get some feedback. This little bit of progression has given me some inspiration in continuing on trying to get this mod made myself.

Edit 3 - Got the beginning of the quest began. Trigger on entrance of Rivet City which requests the Lone Wanderer to talk to a new NPC named Blanc who can tell you information about the spotting of "a pre-war murderer." I did some work on the weapon and clown mask of the Pint-sized Slasher. Now all that needs to be done is the quest work. I thought it would be nice to give the Lone Wanderer some options. This being that Blanc would ask you to kill him after you did some work for the Pint-Sized Slasher (That does not affect karma), or you could take the negative karma road and do murders/contracts for the Pint-Sized Slasher. One of these contracts can of course include the murder of Blanc.

Archived