The Wasteland Weapond factory

Helldrone

Yeah i had this idea for some time now and i wanted to see it fro some time....

i was wandering the Capital wasteland but i noticed.... where does all weaponds come from? where does the Super Mutants get the weaponds... there are no nearby factory that supplies them.... so why not make a mod that has diffrent of devices inside that could produce diffrent of metal parts and such to produce the vanilla type of weaponds from fallout 3... and the player could use scrap metal to melt in the factory for metal plates for modling in to Weapon parts and such.... it's just an idea... please help me with extra ideas for this.

Well the idea is that all the current weps were leftover from the war. but it would be awesome to see a working factory. i myself made a huge armory that holds many weapons along with a few customs i made.

Now.. your factory idea mixed with custom weapons..and you got yourself your own little company..making new and improved weapons for the DC wastes..

For example. one of my main weapons is using the same skin as the lincoln repeater rifle,but i changed the ammo to alien power cells and increased the damage to basically one shot kill anything. it also explodes on impact like the fatmans mini nukes..

if you ever get a factory working right..make sure it has one of those rifles lol. good luck.

yeah leftover weaponds but you hunt them for Days and Days and maybe a year? and yet they find leftover from the same rubbles? it has to be some kinda Weapond Factory that is still functional that can be added to the game like taking some parts from the new expansions to fallout 3

i went through some of the game this morning to see what i could find that might resemble parts for a working weap factory. the nuka-cola factory has conveyor machines that you could use to move guns but i dunno if there is a script to loop the movement.. or even if their is a script to get them moving at all. still you can always place weapons on the belt and live with that. you could also add a ton of containers/lockers with weapons and ammo inside of them or/and add a armory in the factory.something like the room in the outcast outpost (Anchorage DLC).

Then you can place a few staff members around your factory.. maybe a aggravated robot manager or a underpaid super mutant in the back gaurding your armory.

I'd check out the inside of fort independence.. if you have the GECK toolkit and know how to use it.. i think the interior would make a decent factory space. matter of fact i'd convert the entire base into a weapon factory.. maybe even put the outcast there on slave detail. lol.

working belt would be awesome but yet if you played The Pitt you would understand my way of the Factory production but i want like a click you put in some scrapmetal in a melter in a contanier or a machine looking thing as a (container) then you run to a comp and activate it, then you run back and pick up the plates and run to the plate pressing machine to mold to the wep you want or parts or ammo, put the plate in anotherm machine (container) run back to another computer that controles it and then activate it and bla bla you might get my point

I think it would work like that:

You collect scrap metal, wood and such things then you melt it and forge some parts, then machine sticks them together, belt doesn't have to work just make a spawner above the crate and the weapons will fall into it (of course every weapon will have it's own crate ;]

Materials needed to make weapons:

Scrap metal

cherry bomb

surgical turbing

sensor module

wonderglue

tin can

turpentine

conductor

vacuum cleaner

leaf blower

paint gun

firehose nozzle

motorcycle gas tank

motorcycle handbrake

pilot light

lawnmower blade

Just think what weapon requires specific resources to build it.

Haven't played the pitt yet, my Microsoft points are extinct right now.. but the idea is sounding more cool. i might try to set up something like that on one of the bases i made. i can make the cell,clutter and navmeshes but i'll need help scripting. if i even find anything worth scripting.. might need some new animations.

i got money from tax return comin in soon.. i'll waste a bit on some new microsoft points and see what you mean by it's factories.

That would be awesome but you will like The Pitt and i wont spoil anything tho or if i already did... anyway we could always smelt the ammo too cause they contain powder and metal and such cause there is plenty of 5mm ammo around or if you blend FOOK with the picture.... that gonna be a problem... hmm

i love this idea and would love to see it come to fruition. maybe like uncle roe said, adding some custom weaps to the mod would be fantastic, using the ammo press idea to make the weaps would definitely be alot of fun and easier as the script is already there pretty much, shouldn't take too much modification to set up the requirements for the weaps and change the output from ammo to weaps, the terminal control function is good too.

good luck with this definitely, i'm considering learning a bit more about modding so i can help with this sort of thing but that'll take time.

Considering now that not only you buy i want this weapon factory to become reality i am going to work on one. right now i've decided to use either the vault-tec building exterior or the fort independence building exterior. i also plan on using most of the fort independence interior and just keep the navmesh so i can just work on the clutter and factory supplies. since the mod was your idea i'll make it how you want it then once you get what you want i'll pimp mine out "ROE" style later.

. i am pro when it comes to placing and modeling but have honestly no idea how to export mods from my geck to this site. i'll be looking for help on that later.

I'll need constant communication with you and whoever would like to work on this. pm me and we'll settle up and see what we can do.. if i don't hear anything i will still fix up a decent factory for myself. how can my army take over the waste without decent logistics? lol.

One important thing i'd need to know is location. my computer can't handle alot of the fx the wasteland has to offer.. most of the mods i've made i can only reach from a secret vault or pipe system that leads to a less filled worldspace that i have edited myself so i can mod with no lag. if anything once the mod is finished you can tweak the entrances to the factory cell with your own geck(considering you have one).

Anyways lemme know what's up

Archived