The Wasteland Weapond factory

Helldrone

Deliver it to your house? no no it's seems to like godly like... i want it to be hard work... to really work for it, to be a factory all be made at that place, im the type who likes how a factory is i hate to get it at my door.

and smg useing 44.'s wont it make the smg so powerfull that it will littarly kick you in the face xD? beside i want it to make the vanilla ones and some few cuztomized one and i wish if you could manage to make it produce the weps from FOOK... that would be gold it

helldrone and i are working on this one. anyone is welcome to help if you can. right now the factory is still being made,cluttered,meshed etc but once it's done we will need someone with decent character script skills. pm me or helldrone for info.

this is going so well! yeah we are going to need a good scripter... im adding a kinda advanced plan here :/

The Pitt ammo press and workbenches should show you how to do everything you want to do. Can take a look at my ammo press addon too, although if I was doing that from scratch I'd suggest not using Globals - kind of a pain and not really necessary.

The only extra thing you mentioned was the idea of having some intermediate items, and for that you'd have to create new models and stuff. Other than that, you should be able to base all your work off existing material.

oh that look neat! and it works with FOOK that is just the thing we need for the "ammo" presser but this factroy is also meant to make the basic weaponds now im planning if we could make one With the normal Fallout 3 and one with the FOOK so it works for both

oh that look neat! and it works with FOOK that is just the thing we need for the "ammo" presser but this factroy is also meant to make the basic weaponds now im planning if we could make one With the normal Fallout 3 and one with the FOOK so it works for both

Yeah. What I'm saying is that you'd use exactly the same method to create a weapon, or any other item for that matter. There's nothing specific to ammo being done. Same with workbenches. You could build a Brahmin out of teddy bears and Nuka-Cola if you wanted to.

Brahmin out of teddy's? uh.. wont go that far but the factory from uncle roe seems to be going pretty well and my ideas are getting dried up so any other who could come up with other ideas? and i think we still need a good scripter

Archived