Pump action shotgun

ManOfGah

something I've always wanted in fallout 3 was a good ol' pump action shotgun, like the winchester model 1200. I was sad to see they had no such shotguns already in fallout, so I was hoping someone could make one? (or point me to an existing one, maybe I missed one).

You can make new reload animations, but very few people are able to. I bet you have more fingers than there are people able to do it

Is it hard to do, or just time consuming? and are there any existing mods with new reload animations? Also, I'm assuming by the reload animations, you don't mean just the reload animations, also the actual "pump" animation. are the animations difficult to edit? because I would imagine that some of the existing animations could, with slight modifications, be converted for use for such a shotgun. Lastly, what resource would allow you to create (or edit) a reload animation? sorry for all of the questions, but I'm interested in learning about it. :sweat:

If thats true, how does Bethesda add in animations for new weapons in their DLC packages? I'm sure the Gauss Rifle or Auto Axe animations are new, and they didn't replace anything (however, I'm also sure that Bethesda has access to things the common modder wouldn't, so I don't know).

Archived