JYGGALAG FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

achaley

best drawing ever i was just searching deviant art for inspiration when i came across this drawing and it is absolutely perfect i need a name for this creature though any ideas

I think that this should be the equivalent of a Siege Crawler, except for order. But since it'd be too large to be teleported from an obelisk, it would be many obelisks that emerge from the ground, and form together.

Also, there's already a modders resource for an Order Atronach by the modding god J3X (I worship the very ground he walks upon, lol)

Here's the link: Clickity click click..

EDIT: That pic reminds me of Cloverfield for some reason.

I like the Overall idea, and i agree with IHRE, His Realm (jyggalag) need to have the look of the fringe after the invasion... Maybe not that borring, but way better, otherwise it would be kinda Weird... but that dont mean that there s no beautifull place in his realm (using a lil bit of creativity).... im sure i would be able to work something nice out of that idea,... eniways, Good Luck !

• 6 months later...
Good question. Since it is the realm of order, I would think that every creature would be perfectly symmetrical. perhaps creatures with a head on the front and a head on the back? And the order realm should be symmetrical itself. There could be large butterfly-like creatures, as butterflies are known for symmetry. There should be extremely anal guards. like more anal than the imperial legion if possible. One thing about order is that there are NO exceptions. Nobody can ever deviate from their normal routine, EVER. That would be a crime punishible by death of not just them, but their exact duplicate on the other side of the realm. Which possibly means no voice acting for it's citizens, as they cannot talk to you without interrupting their daily routine. however, some may talk to you to help with quests and such, but they will most likely be executed eventually.