JYGGALAG FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

achaley

I love the concept of this idea, and think that bringing in not only an isle of Jyggalag, but a ocuncil of the deadric princes, but was Peryite not the replacement for Jyggalag?

I'd have thought Peryite would be the one who has things to fear, he is the young prince of Order, and the Order prince of old has returned.

How then to get around this?

Well the recently fought Mehrunes Dagon would have plenty of room in his relm of Oblivion, to be assulted, and possibly compleatly destroy Mehrunes, by aiding Jyggalag, and then having two Daedric princes.

Or Jyggalag thinks Peryite is not worthy to hold the title of prince of Order, so he aims to assult Perryites relm and make it his own.

But the one main thing this idea lacks more than anything, is.. has anyone guenuinely taken up this prodject, and will it have any real motion?

best drawing ever i was just searching deviant art for inspiration when i came across this drawing and it is absolutely perfect i need a name for this creature though any ideas

If you just found that on deviant art you should definitely reference the artist and contact him/her if you plan on using it. It would be the right thing to do.

• 1 month later...
best drawing ever i was just searching deviant art for inspiration when i came across this drawing and it is absolutely perfect i need a name for this creature though any ideas

That looks a bit like one of Orfen's minions from Lineage 2.

Maybe that helps.