Vilja ver. 2 download

porksalad

Hi all:

I am both a grandfather and a newbe to using mods. I have Vilja ver. 1.5 installed thru nmm and works fine. I went to download ver. 2 and halfway thru. download I stupidly followed a link from the page and when I came back The file had stopped loading. There was a message about the download being incomplete and I couldn't get it to start again. I went back to my nmm today and now it says ver. 2 is paused and I don't know how to unpause it. can I start it again or some how erase the partial file and try again? I can accept you guys giving me a hard time about this but I also hope someone can help. Thanks for your time.

Should be pretty simple, in that download window, highlight/select the mod in question that is paused, then on the left of it there should be a blue "triangle" play button-thing, click it and it should resume the download. If you want to erase that and start over, click the red crossed circle below the triangle, then the "X" that will appear afterwards to completely delete the download. Then all you need to do is start the download as you usually do.

Maybe this reference screenshot will help too, in case I didn't explain all too well.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2znub01.png

also you can use WINRAR and just download the file manually to a folder

then clicking the top blue button on your mods side of nexus mod manager

you can browse to that file and open it.... say in a separate folder named " Vilja 2"

DRAG contents to either data,(found in skyrim folder)

or meshes and or textures folders found in "Data folder"

(also located in your windows skyrim folder )

that way you have the file SAVED and you can store it off your hard drive

for "safe keeping" and by the way ....you can ask all the questions you want

the ONLY stupid question is "the one not asked" my computer teacher used to say.