bbshrimp20

Link to the Past - Best Backstory

Ocarina of Time - Best Story

Majora's Mask - Best Dungeons

Wind Waker - Best Ending

Twilight Princess - Best Bosses

Original - Best Game

• 2 months later...
The first Zelda game I ever played was Oracle of Ages for the GameBoy. That got me hooked onto the bigger ones. For me, it's so close between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess that I can't really choose. Both were so different in most aspects, but still held true to the Zelda formula. I'm thinking that a lot of the plot moments and story elements in Wind Waker were better, but Twilight Princess looked better. And even though he looks cooler in Twilight Princess, the character of Ganondorf is way better in Wind Waker. You get to hear his back story, and for one game he isn't just the crazy sorcerer dude. And we learn that he's a pretty dominating swordsman, too.

• 5 weeks later...
For some reason I find it hard to stay as interested in Spirit Tracks than any of the other ones. Maybe being confined to the rails is too much for me to handle, I don't know. Even drawing your boat's route in Phantom Hourglass could be edited or thrown out entirely for a new one should the need arise. I also feel that the gameplay is far to similar to PH, with some of the control taken away. This may be the first one since Majora's Mask I don't finish.