Elves

TheUndert0ker

Yes I know it's kind of an out there idea but I'd really love to see elves of all types in fallout. Wood Elves, High Elves and especially Dark Elves. Think of them as a new species of mutie, perhaps even with special racial perks.

I don't know much about modding but my line of thinking was to either modify the ears and skin color on an existing character model, say the Dimonized ones, or import them from an Oblivion source, since they use the same database system? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What would probably be the easiest way for a novice to get started on this?

Thanks

Yes I know it's kind of an out there idea but I'd really love to see elves of all types in fallout. Wood Elves, High Elves and especially Dark Elves. Think of them as a new species of mutie, perhaps even with special racial perks.

I don't know much about modding but my line of thinking was to either modify the ears and skin color on an existing character model, say the Dimonized ones, or import them from an Oblivion source, since they use the same database system? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What would probably be the easiest way for a novice to get started on this?

Thanks

Adding ears aren't the same as OB, from what i have seen since you actually don't have any ears in fallout >.< those are actually just part of the face texture and doesn't really have an actual mesh for them. Now that being said I could possible port them over in fallout 3 but doing so breaks the Eula and as such can't upload to the nexus

so to answer your last question the way to start would be to create the Ear mesh :P

Archived