THE VAULT

antonkr

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Flogging (or Molly, whichever is easiest). I am the Overseer of this vault. There are others. You may see bbshrimp running madly about. There were others whom I have not seen here for sometime (they may have left). The other person here who is active in his "vault life" (if I may call it such), is pwnedbyscope. I believe he is around here somewhere...." *Flogging looks over his shoulder to see if pwned is within sight* "Alas, I do not see him now. But know, you are welcome here."

Good call on the highlight btw.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flogging thinks to himself, "What a peculiar man... And he carried a sword. Perhaps it is time to strap on my old sword as well. I had all but forgotten about it." Flogging turned on his heel and went to his office.

Locking the door behind him, he went over to the chest that contained his belongings. A few pens, a couple articles of clothing, his .44 magnum, his ammo for the .44, an old issue of "Guns and Bullets", a broken watch, a switchblade, and a sword. He pulled out the sword, checked the edge, and, seeing that it was still sharp, strapped it to his belt on his left-hand side. He then moved his .44 to an inside pocket of his coat, and inserted the switchblade into a concealed pocket up his left sleeve.

Locking the chest, Flogging turned to leave his office. As he walked to the door he muttered, "Been ages since I've had to use this... Always favored axes, though I do love swords. Not a bad hand with one either if I dare say so."

As Flogging locked his office door, he caressed the hilt idly with his free hand. A fine sword. Simple. Yet fine. Viking style. Long blade, double sided, lovely weight, and balanced nicely at the hilt. Not ornate, simple and business-like. Just like Flogging himself was.

The Mysterious Man followed the overseer to his office. as the overseer locked the office door behind him, the man waited nearby for him to exit. He came back out with a sword! ah, so the man was not so weak as to not own a sword, but to unwise not to keep it by his side. No he thought to himself, no, this won't do at all. He broke into the office with his last bobby pin. Once inside, he spotted the overseers terminal. he walked over to it, apparently the current resident had already accessed it, however the old Overseers files were still intact. After a short search, he found what he needed. He exited the office, no doubt the overseer would notice that his door was unlocked, so the man spent the rest of the night outside the vault.

BANG... the last bullet of my magnum stuck in a ghouls head. i wandered around in need of shelter and ammo. i see a entrance to a cave and enter. i have my fists up ready for anything and i notice a vault door, i walk through the door and amazed by how clean and how good the condition of the vault is. i start to feel hungry so carry on and then i look round the corner and notice some people.....

"bbshrimp thank you for the jumpsuit, does this mean i am part of the vault"

so the man then goes looking around the vault and finds a fridge and has some noodles and a fresh bottle of nuka cola. He then carries searching the vault and notices there is a door that is locked, and tries to use a bobby pin to open it. but it didnt work. The man thinks to himself * what could this room be, it has to be important*

Then he goes back to the kitchen and asks someone "is there any place where i can get me some magnum ammo"