The Oblivion Crisis and the Dragons

daventry

The Oblivion Crisis apparently happened all over Nirn right, then the Oblivion Gates got shut down in Cyrodill by the Champion witch means all the Gates in Nirn got closed am i right.

Now there are Mods with broken Oblivion Gates in Skyrim, does this mean they will be in TES6 or will Modders put them there again.

The Dragons appeared when Alduin came, does that mean the Dragons are all over Nirn now and is it possible we will see them in TES6 or are they Only in Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, Dragons were pre-dominantly in Skyrim so most of the dragon burial grounds and remains were in Skyrim. That means when most of the dragons resurrected were in or around Skyrim. Though I do believe Dragons are probably going to be TES6, though they'll probably be some very rare occurrence in a quest or something.

Dragons are... weird. There are some good indications that Alduin is the only one able to revive them (otherwise Paarthunax probably would have) which means the only ones around will be the ones he brought back, but survived the Dragonborn. Well, and those still in hiding... Depending on how successful Paarthunax is in promoting the Way of the Voice amongst his fellow Dovah, they could all spread out in quiet contemplating, suppressing their instinct to dominate, or they could all congregate together to better share in their meditations.

Either way, though, they won't be everywhere. They are few in number, and most of the mortal races would be quick to hunt down any wayward Dragon. They will probably become rare sights once again, spread through their old territories of Skyrim, Highrock and Eastern Morrowind.

As for the Oblivion Gates... If they make an appearance in TES6 it will be because of the molders. They have no place in the world after 200 years, and those not quickly destroyed by the people of Nirn have likely been consumed by the wilderness by now. We aren't talking anything as sturdy as Stonehenge of the Moai here. 200 years is a long time for a bunch of rocks to stay standing.