Anyone who is interested in dark player homes and willing to take this

MasterVin

I dont know how to use the creation kit at all... I am looking for good modders to create the best dark player home that well be the best build one that ever been created. I have many ideas but no one is willing to give it a chance. there is people out there looking for the best player home ( evil,demonic,vampire,werewolf ETC). With the best dark soundtracks in the castle. Nothing to bloody or nasty but very dark and clean and fancy looking. to make your eyes full of wows and oh my gods. If any modder who is reading this. please let me know. we can create a team here...the more people we have the more less time it takes to create this. I really want to do this. I been dying to do this for those dark players and for my self. This mod well be the best of the best dark player home that anyone ever lays eyes on. it well be on everyones youtube that introduces the castle. It well be that good. It well fit for any creature. any race. this castle well be build for spouses,kids,creatures,monters,vampires,and even followers.

It well be like that one mod Levelers towers but 100 times better and a very dark theme. anyone interested?

Hello dear MasterVin,

im sorry to tell this, but the most of modders who are able to model, script or use ck have their own ideas AND the ability of making their ideas true.
So nobody is interested in implementing ideas of other ppl. If you want your ideas to get done you must at least be able to do anything besides generating "good" ideas.
You said you wuld like to create a team, but can you tell me what is your role in this team?
It sounds "like i have no idea of modding but want my ideas to get implemented by other ppl, while i will only say what they shall do".

I think that is the reason you are not able to find sny help.

Kind regards
tumbajamba