Looking for a couple mods that added MCMs for changing quest flags and requirements

Rhawyn

I distinctly remember using these mods for years, but I can't remember the names. It's also possible they never got ported from oldrim.

I don't remember which mod was which, but I *think* one was specifically for the Companions? It had MCM options such as making so Kodlak wouldn't let assassins join, and thieves had to pass a persuasion check. I think it also added dialogue options, such as knowing what a "shield sibling" is and that Aela is a companion when you meet her at the giant encounter, and also dialogue options for players who became werewolves before joining using Growl or LAL and similar mods.

And the other mod I'm looking for let you change flags for daedric and DLC quests. You could change what level encounters happened at. My favorite use of this mod was to make it so that Miraak's cultists wouldn't approach me until after I killed Alduin, and if I was already a vampire, I could make the Dawnguard orc never try to recruit me.

^Timing Is Everything. My girlfriend found it right after I posted.

Edited by Rhawyn