Start up Screen, stuck in loading at main menu

Avengersrule2002

Hey all, i have spent the last year or so gaining knowledge on modding for skyrim se, i have a high end computer set up in as many ways as i can to make it work, i only use the computer for skyrim. i have had multiple playthroughs with 450 plugins mods, 550 plugins mods and even 710 mods, all has been well with just occasional small workaround issues, the most recent playthrough was 543 mods and 710 plugins, i was 6 days in, timescale 8 and i decided i wanted to start over a playthrough and add some things, in doing this i removed a couple of small ones to make plugin room like craftable torches and throwing weapons(mods without dependencies or ties), i did add a bunch of dar animations and got my plug in total up to 722 with some other mods, after fixing the load order i gave it a run, infinite loading screen at main menu page, so i ended up disabling all mods except the unofficial patch just to see if i got the problem, no it loaded fine, so now im searching for the culprit, i started with about 25 mods at a time, start up each time was fine, i got to around 500 and i added skyland, and about 5 ami mods (raikou coco etc,,) these were all new ones the i tried to integrate, infinite loading screen, after going back and forth with these i couldnt find any to be the breaker for sure, so ive went back, started again with just the patch, loaded fine, disabled all new mods i put in that point, with the plugin list now at 700, mod list 529, im getting the same infinite loading screen, even though i have what i had before, minus a little bit, ive followed instructions on memory allocation, updated all drivers, resintalled skyrim, nothing is getting me by it, im frustrated because this is less then i had before(and same mods) and it was running fine, ive spent about 5 days on it now and i want to keep what i have, if you got knowledge on it i am all ears....I use mo2, loot, i clean the dirties, i take my time to make sure things are right as can be, i use only se (downgrade patch for ae)

Infinite loading screen on the main menu often means, that there's a problem with SKSE, mods depending on SKSE and/or mods using .dll files. Another possible, but less common reason are severe mod conflicts or bugs.

I'd focus on SKSE, SKSE dependant mods and .dll plugins first. First of all, check if all of them match your game version (SE or AE). Also check for updates. If you haven't already, also get SSE Engine Fixes.